40

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔

˗ˏˋ🎶 'ˎ˗Aurora- Foo fighters

˗ˏˋ🎶 'ˎ˗
Aurora- Foo fighters

<>

TWO YEARS LATER ˗ˏˋ🪖 'ˎ˗

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Secretary of the Army Awards Ceremony! Our host for
today's ceremony is Under Secretary of the Army, the honorable Chief master Sergeant; Julis W. Becton." She began.

"Please stand for the arrival of the official party and remain standing for the singing of our national anthem by Staff Sergeant Luis Jackson JR. of the United States Army band and the invocation delivered by chaplain Major General Andrew Jones; Army chief of chaplains." She nods.

We took off our caps now standing in front of the flag as the Pledge of Allegiance commenced. We payed our respects and sat back down.

"Now for your Staff Sargent Denis brown." She introduced.

"Good morning everyone. It is great to be here on such a beautiful Monday morning. I see many members of the Army family here. Mr. Spear, Mr. Schneider, Mr. Lewis, others. Thank you all for being here. Thank you all for being here for our recipients. Thank you all for the great work you have done and for your families and friends who are here and support." He started.

"This is my first ceremonial event as under Staff sergeant of the army and appropriately honoring our civilian workforce is a key priority of mine, and something that is a major priority for the Sergeant of the Army and for the Chief of Staff of the Army as well. I know we have some awards to give out. So why don't we get started shall we?" He nods.

"The first category of rewards will recognize outstanding achievement in diversity and leadership programs, equal employment opportunity, professional and equal opportunity advisor." He explained.

"The next award category will recognize the small business utilization award. The next categories of awards will recognize the Army editors of the year and the Army award for publications improvements. The next category will be Army award for valor. Finally, The last category is the decoration for exceptional civilian service
Ladies and gentlemen; please hold your applause until all award recipients are announced." He nods.

"The secretary of the Army award for diversity and leadership program goes to Mr. Jayin P.
Martin, deputy to the commanding general, United States Army Communications and Electronics Command. Mr. Martin distinguished himself as a leader and role model in creating a positive command climate in communications electronics command, and throughout the installation."