06

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔

<>

<>

07:34 AM. A little later than usual. The sirens went off and I wiped the sleep from my eyes. I had been training so much I forgot what it felt like to sleep.

I threw on a tank and Camouflage pants.

"Well good morning sleepy head." I smiled to tristan.

"I hate this." He groaned.

"I'll see you there." I smiled.

I reported to my post and Lined up next to Judy.

"Hey." She whispered.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! I hope most of you slept well." He nods.

"For today's PT I'm going to introduce you to something called, not being able to breathe." Commander Phillips introduced.

The lieutenants and sergeants began tying our hands and feet together with strong knots. My face began to grow into worry. If this wasn't done right we could drown.. quite literally.

"Hey don't be nervous alright? It's just like swimming." Micheal assured.

"Swimming is something you enjoy... this isn't something you enjoy." I snapped.

"You'll be fine! Just don't think about too much." He nods.

"Deep breaths." He whispered before making his way to others.

His voice echoed throughout my body causing me to shiver slightly.

"When I blow this whistle you must jump into water. Now I will not lie the water is set to new low 30 degrees. It might be cold but this is how you learn to control." Major jones nodded.

We turned around and faced the water.

"Go!" He blew his whistle.

We jumped into the water. I took a big breath for air before jumping in the water and boy it was freezing cold, but I tried not to think about it too much. A good tactic they said to keep in mind was to close your eyes and not think about anything, try to focus on anything but you're breathing. I tried to do just that, but I kept hearing groans from afar and people struggling for air.

This wasn't so bad But the thought of drowning and dying does get a little scary. I opened my eyes for a split second, as I heard ruffling through the water. They Pulled Andrew out for CPR. There was muffled conversations from the surface. People are finally starting to push themselves back up from being under for too long. I didn't want to give up too fast I thought of what my family wouldn't thought if I pulled out now. I tried to stay as long as possible but I felt myself getting lightheaded.