18

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔

<>

<>

It was bright and early 08:00 AM. Tristan was out like a light. He hadn't been out besides to eat or sleep. Our training was on hold until whoever is going to get deployed leaves. I felt bad that I was going to leave Tristan during a time like this but I hoped he would understand.

It was my first time sleeping in the bed at the new base and it felt amazing. I stretched out my arms and made my way over to the locker rooms to change and brush my teeth. I had my clothes in hand and waiting for one of the sinks to be available.

"How'd you sleep?" Judy smiled.

"Amazing." I smiled.

"You?" I asked.

"Great." She nodded.

One of the sinks become available and I stepped up to it. I brushed my teeth thoroughly before changing.

"How does it feel to be deploying?" Judy asked breaking the silence between us.

"I don't know.. I don't know what to feel." I admit.

"I'm sure you'll be great.. just promise me one thing." She admit.

"Anything." I nod.

"Come back in one piece." She spoke quietly.

"I'll try Judy." I sighed before parting my way.

I made my way to the lounge where we would be discussing the plans. The boys were already there.. surprisingly.

"Well good morning boys." I smiled.

Marcus yawned.

"Good morning." Danny suluted me.

Micheal gave me a small hug before Lieutenant Lee made his way over.

"Good morning Moore and Boys." He nodded.

He grabbed his plane for a visual model.

"We're leaving here at 18:00 with two Chinooks and two Apaches. We will fly here to the LZ. and Insert the five man team right here." He explained.

He pointed to a specific part of the map.

"Then we fly 30 minutes to J- Bad." He walked around to the part of the map and placed the plane down.