The Boy Is Mine

Inspired by "The Boy Is Mine" by Ariana Grande (That song hits so so so hard)

"Singer Tate Rosner's new song sets fire underneath fans all around the world. For the last couple of weeks, the singer has hinted to being in a relationship. Rosner was rumored to be in relationship with youtuber Matthew Sturniolo since September of 2023 when Rosner was spotted by some fans in the VIP of Sturniolos' shared tour with fellow brothers. Since then, multiple sidings of the two had been reported, from being seen in LA together or just simply liking each other's Instagram posts. Now fans truly believe that they are together due to recent drama surrounding Matthew Sturniolo as he was rumored to be with good friend and fellow singer Alexa Rockwell. Fans think that Rosner's new song could throw some shade towards Rockwell as Rosner gets straight to the point. Yesterday Rosner sat down with E-news to talk more about "The Boy Is Mine." Rosner reveals that the song was written with someone in mind, but no shade has been thrown, that the song was written for fun. As it all seems to be one crazy circle, it seems that there is no bad blood between the singers and the youtuber."

I roll my eyes laughing as I took my head off Matt's shoulder. The best thing about being in the public is getting to see stupid stories. I hear Matt laugh as he shuts it off "Man that was some story" he says as he pulls me towards him, making me lay on his chest "Well someone had to put it out there" I say as I kiss his check to which he smiles back at me "I'm yours, just so you know" he says as he pulls me to his chest once again. I lay there thinking to myself "the boy is mine" I smile as I close my eyes letting sleep overtake me.