Risky Dare pt 2

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed signaling that Sarah had gone downstairs for breakfast. I slowly wake up with my hands over my eyes, sheltering them from the brutal sunlight. I get up as I pick up my phone, I see, an Instagram notification pop up. I click into to see I had received a dm. Thinking it was a reel from Sarah, I click it just to feel my heart explode.

                                                                         Matthew.Sturniolo

                                                                                                                  Hey, this was a dare lol

Man I'm just a dare, ouch 

I put my hand over my mouth as I try not to scream. I jump out of bed almost falling as I run downstairs to see Sarah munching on cereal. "Girl what's with all the noise" Sarah asks as a piece of fruit loops fall from her mouth. "He replied" her mouth fell open "you're kidding" "nope" I show her the dm as she stares at it floored. "Girl what do I do" "I don't know I didn't that far" "Sarah you never think" "He sounds like he's joking" "Sarah" "Hopefully?" I stand there not really sure what to do other than fall and die in a hole. I roll my eyes as I head upstairs, I look at the dm. I'm not sure what to say other than I'm sorry. 

                                                                        Matthew.Sturniolo

                                                                                                              Hey, this was a dare lol

Man I'm just a dare, ouch 

                                                                                                             I'm so sorry to make you feel that way

I stare at the message as I shut off my phone hoping that he'd not be mad. Even though he didn't sound mad, how was I supposed to know that? I start to get ready never failing to bite my nails out of nervousness. I then hear my phone ding. 

Nah, your good, hope you won!

I look at the message in disbelief. Of course he would say that. 

                                                                                                           Good, didn't want to upset you.

You didn't! Thank you for asking tho!

                                                                                                                       No Problem!

I look at the message as I bite my lip. I'm down bad now.