Make You Mine Pt.1

Chris and I have been best friends for as long as I can remember, but I always wanted to be more. I couldn't ever tell him that though and it kills me inside. The more I see him the more feelings I have for him. Our friendship was too strong, and I couldn't live without it. Plus, Chris is terrified to be in a relationship, so what good would it do. Today Chris was away today filming with Tara Yummy, and it kind of pains me inside. I have no right to be jealous though. Chris and I spend every day together and it's not like were dating or anything. To get my mind off of it I decided to drag Nick with me to do a little shopping, because retail therapy is the best therapy. Nick and I decided to start our spree with American Eagle, where I bought a denim skirt and a leftover "Team Conrad" shirt for their summer crossover. By the time we were done with American Eagle, my phone started to ring. It was Chris, telling me he was on his way home. I jumped for joy, and ran to the car, Nick following closely behind. "What's your deal with Chris? Do you have a crush on him or something?" "Umm..." "So, you do?" "Yes, but don't say anything.!" "My lips are sealed." I couldn't believe Nick figured it out. The entire car ride home I wondered if I've made it obvious. When we finally made it to the triplet's house, Chris was already back home. I opened the door to see Chris arms wide open, but he wasn't alone. He had brought Tara with him.