Forbidden Love pt. 6

"So, you got his detention" Jordin asks as I slip my shoes on "yep" "Do you know how many girls would kill to be you" I laugh as I stand up walking over to my purse and keys "I'm sure, it's just detention" "Is it though" I laugh as I hug her bye. Biding out love you, I make it the parking lot. As I'm walking, I see a car stop Infront of me. Rolling the window down, I see Professor Sturniolo as he turns his hand my direction, he moves his toothpick to the side of his mouth "hope in" He says "I'm good, I can drive" "Come on sweetheart, I'm not going to bite" "How do I know that" " If I was going to, I would've already" he says as he jaw clenches, he hops out as he walks to the passenger side opening the door for me. I roll my eyes as he holds his hand out making me grab it as he helps me in, I feel his rings touch my waist. I jump in causing his to chuckle a bit before buckling me in "excuse me?" He just looks at inches away from my face and he hops out walking to his side. This is going to be a long session. We drive in silence as he stops at a red light, I couldn't help but ask "Why do you hate me?" He whips his hand around as he looks at me, probably with more emotion than he has this entire time. "I don't hate you, I'm hard on you because you test me, I like that you are head strong, it's refreshing" "So, why don't you show it" "I can't have my reputation ruined" " How would it be ruined!" " BECAUSE YOUR DIFFERENT!" I sat there in shock as he yelled me. He takes his Beenie off as he runs both hands through his. The light turns making him start to drive once again. I look out the window as I start to regret even showing up. I just wanted this night to end.