First to 10 pt.2

The whole night had been filled with nothing but happiness and competition. Both of us being super competitive made the game a lot more fun, while making my fear disappear as I learned more about him. I learned that he owned his own clothing brand, and he had a YouTube channel with his brothers where he had 6 million subscribers. I told him about me being a nurse and how I model for nail techs around LA. "So basically, you're a hand model" "I guess you could say that" I say with a smile as I took a bite out of a donut. He smiled as he started talking about his brand and how it was hard for him to get his hands on models "Are you asking me to model?" he bites his lip as he smiles looking down scratching the back of his neck "Yea" he says awkwardly "Sure" "Really?" I look at him nodding yes as I bite my own lip "Thanks" he says holding his hand out for a high-five "You know I always was afraid of relationships" "Really, whys that" "I don't know, with my lifestyle it just didn't seem possible" "didn't?" he looks at me with a smile as he sits closer to me making me breathe heavy "well, you're kind of cool so" "Oh am I" "Don't let it get to your head sweetheart" he says as he looks me up and down clenching his jaw as he gets up grabbing his club with a wink thrown my way, he hits the ball landing it perfectly in the hole as I look at him shocked. "How about 20" he says with a smirk, stepping aside for me to come up. He knew exactly what he was doing. Two can play that game Chris.