We Good Sweetheart

It was no secret that Matt and I hated each other, in fact we can't stay in the same room without arguing. I never understood why though, I didn't truly hate him, I just hated the way he treated me, okay maybe I do, but that's beside the point. I always hated the idea of being in the same room as Matt, because I don't know what's going to happen. However, I never tried to argue with him or be mean, it just happened, but it made it easier for hangs out, I only had to transfer between Nick and Chris, not Matt, Nick, and Chris. I ended up in the living room of the triplets LA home watching movies, but Matt and I was already arguing. "Alexa, it's not that button, it's the other button" " Okay, Mr. Tough guy which one is it then tech genius" Matt gets ticked and walks off before Nick and Chris get mad themselves "Why can't you two get along" nick says as he slips his shoes off "You two are always at each others throats" Chris says as he huffs patting my head, while heading to his room Nick turns to me " Please, try to get a long, for me" Nick says as he grabs my shoulders pulling me into a hug "Okay" "Okay, you sleeping in my room or Chris's" " Chris" I say as I look towards the hallway "Okay sleep well Lexx Bugg" I smile as I bid my goodnight. I then walk towards the hall to which I meet a sleepy looking Chris using the bathroom "You sleeping in my room" " umm no, I'm sleep in Nicks" " Okay" Chris hugs me before using the bathroom and heading back to his room. I make sure both of them are in their room before I knock on Matts door. Matt opens it before smiling grabbing my waist "We good sweetheart" "They think I'm sleeping in the others room" I say with a smile as Matt pulls me into to his room.