He'd make me eat my words

"Okay so a couple of months ago, a clip of you went very much viral" Nick said as I looked at him weird knowing exactly what he meant "hmmm" I say as I started to laugh covering my face as I did so. I didn't expect to go on the podcast and have this happen. I was hoping that it would've been swept under the rug.  Matt and Chris look at Nick confused as I felt myself go red. "So, I have it on my laptop and I thought since we're besties, I would share this" Nick then turns the laptop towards Matt, Chris, and I before pressing play. The video showed me a few months ago answering questions "Okay so we are going to give you guy names and you're going to give your opinion on them" the interviewer says as I look at the laptop so embarrassed "Okay" I say through the laptop as Chris starts to giggle "Okay Johnny Depp" " Dad" I say with a laugh as the interviewer laughs with me causing all of us to giggle "I stand with that" I say as I soon realize what's about to happen " Matthew Sturniolo" the interviewers says through the screen as I start to cringe. I look to see Matt smirking at me before turning his attention back to the computer "Umm mm hot" I say with giggle before continuing " But like he can't just kiss me or date me, he may be hot but he has to work for it" I say with a laugh as the interviewer dies laughing " He'd make me eat my words, I know it" I say as I bring my hand to my mouth as the interviewer starts to cry. The clips ends as I have my head face down on the table as Nick, Chris, and Matt start to laugh. I look up to see Matt smirking at me " Your right, I'd take those words out of your mouth" Matt says as I start to die inside. The rest of the podcast goes by with Matt starting at me and talking to me in teasing manners. The podcast ends as I say by to the triplets, I start out of the driveway " Hey wait up" I hear as Matt walks in front of me " So uh, want to you know hang out" he says as he moves his hand and fixes it "sure" I say as I smile looking down. Matt then grabs my chin making me look up at him " I guess I didn't have to work at all" he says a I rolls my eyes laying my head on his chest.