In love with my brother's best friend

My whole life I was protected by my brothers. I was the youngest of 4 boys and to say that I was kept away from certain things was an understatement. Such as dating, that was a different story. They had no idea that I liked their best friend Nate. Chris, Matt, and Nick would have a heart attack if they found out. I just kept it a secret. Every time I would see Nate, I would run away. I knew it was crazy and obvious that I was running away from something. Today, Nate was coming over to watch a movie and for some reason the triplets wanted me there as well. I heard Nate knock and a bunch of talking. I walked downstairs in my pjs as I saw Nate. He was cute, like mad cute, but he could never know that. I sat down next to Nick as he wrapped his arm around me. I noticed that Nate was staring. I looked at him as he just looked away and smiled. I smiled as we continued to watch the movie. The movie was a slow process, and I honestly never thought it would end. I sat there as I saw Nate get up. I look over my shoulder as I see Nate motioning for me to follow. "I need to go get some water" I say as Nick and Matt nod their heads while Chris was too focused on the movie. I followed Nate into the bathroom. I knock before hearing a "come in." I open the door to see Nate standing there awkwardly. "Hi" I say as he looked at me "hey" he says as he steps closer "You were looking at me" "yea, I was" I looked at him again, not really knowing what to do. "I like you" he says as I look at him. I smile and give him a big hug as I pull away, I look up at him with a smile "I'm glad! I like you too" I say as he smiles and pulls me into him again. I was so happy and lost in the moment, that I had no clue that Matt, Nick, and Chris were outside the door smiling and fist bumping.