I'm Tired of Sharing

Matt had been super busy lately and all I wanted was his time, yet since of his career we could never do things out in public, so most of the time, we just enjoy each other's presence at home. Although, we haven't been able to do that because, of his work. First, he modeled for Prada, then the multiple videos, then working on his personal project. I had been working as well, and its put a major hold on our relationship. It was Tuesday night and Matt, and I was finally getting to hang out. I was laying down, while Matt was lying beside me rubbing my arm. I was almost asleep when I heard his phone go off, giving me the most dreadful news, he had to film a video. "Alright sweetheart, I'll be back in a few hours" he said while getting up looking for a shirt. I turn around with a frown as I lay my head on my hand "No" I say as I stand on the bed finally becoming his height "Come on little one, you know I have too." He starts to walk off before I reach over and grab him by his chain pulling me towards him "I'm getting tired of having to share you" I whisper as he smirks looking at me. Grabbing my waist as he makes me fall backwards with him landing on top "You don't have to sweetheart, I'm all yours" he says as he kisses my cheek and cuddles me. I soon fell into a deep sleep before feeling Matt leave. I smiled as I hear his door shut. He was mine.