Eternal Sunshine pt 5

I told Matt about the story. We both decided to keep our relationship private. Yeah, we are back together, but the media and stuff could never know. Matt and I had been back together for 3 weeks now and it's safe to say that I missed him a lot. I missed the small things about him the most. I missed the boys a lot as well. It was crazy that less than 6 months ago, I was going through the worst breakup and then he came back and saved my life again. I wanted to scream for the rooftops, but I know that's not the best idea, plus I like keeping it to myself. After the story came out, nothing else was said about it. I guess they forgot about it, at least that was showed. I met up with Sydney as we talked about making a deluxe of Eternal Sunshine. "Girl stop daydreaming about Matt and focus" she said as she snapped her fingers in my face "sorry, he's just so amazing" I say with a smile as Sydney smiles alongside "I'm happy for you but we need to focus" "yea" I say as we continue to talk. After almost an hour we finally decided to go home. I made my way to Matt's house as I lift the rug pulling a key out, I hear a snap as I turn my head around fast, I see nothing. Brushing it off I go to open the door as Matt shows up pulling me into a hug and kiss. I smile at him as he grabs my bag as leads me inside making sure to lock the door "how was your meeting" "it was ok, tiring, but ok" "that's good" Matt says as he massages my shoulders. I close my eyes as I start to fall asleep. Matt suddenly stops as he brings me a bag of chips. "Omg thank you" I say as I take them and start eating on them making sure to offer him some. He declines as he sits next to me pulling me into his side. Life was truly perfect. I guess he was a memory I never wanted to erase. He was my forever, Eternal Sunshine.