Its a love hate thing

Matt.......

I hated her. I hated her smile; how sweet it was. I hated her style, how it could make any other girl jealous. I hated how she cared and listened. I hated how good she smelled, she could be miles away, yet I always seem to smell her. I hate how she always wears Nick and Chris's clothes but never mine. I hate how she talks to me, so sweet with elegance. I hate how delicate she is, she's way to gentle. I hate her hair, how long and pretty it was. I hate how I always have to fight the urge to run my fingers through it. I hate her laugh, I hate her car, I hate her dog, but most of all, I hate how she makes me feel. How she can make me feel like it's only me when it's just us, but what I hate the most is I can't have her, because I hate her. All I do is stare at her from the sidelines as she lives her life, her beautiful life, because she makes everything beautiful. Her herself makes life such an amazing experience. Anyone is lucky just for her to look in their direction. Even with my tough exterior, I'll always have a soft spot for her. She'll always be my weakness, to see my weak side. She can bring everything down with just a few words. I hate how she has this hold on me, I hate everything about her. 

McKenna.....

I loved everything about him. His style was so defined, made me want to steal everything in his closet. His smile was truly infectious and could make me melt at any given moment. His laugh was like music to my ears. His eyes could make me go blind. He could stare holes through me. I love how he can finish my sentences, because he just gets it. I love how he cares for everyone, even if they done him wrong. I love his personality. He was so beautiful inside and out. No matter how hard I try, I can never seem to shake my feelings away, hence is why we don't hang as much. He could never know anything. I love everything about him.