Q&A with bestie Nick

Nick and I have been best friends for almost 2 years now. All of his fans love me except for when I'm too friendly with Matt or Chris, but that's beside the point. The whole time I knew Nick, he always wanted to film a personal video with me. Today I decided to drive us to Starbucks, so we could film. "Hey guys! its Nick and today I'm here with" Nick says as he motions for me to speak "Y/n" I say as I give a smile with a peace sign. Nick smiles as he starts to talk about the video. "We are doing a q&a. I asked you guys for some questions and you guys gave me about 15,670 sooooo, we have a lot of options" I look at him shocked as he laughs at my expression "Dangggg bro, thats a lot" "I know. It would've kept going if I didn't stop it" I look at the camera as I started to laugh alongside Nick. "Okay so first one is "Do you guys have sleepovers?" "Duhh!" I laugh as Nick gives the smartest answer "I don't know where you go 'duh', Like what the literal heck" I say trying to catch my breath as Nick opens to the door to collect himself "We have sleepovers all the time" I say as I calm down. Nick eventually gets back in the car so we can continue. We end up answering about 15 to 20 questions. Not really sure if all of them will make the cut or not but hey, at least he has options. We soon hit the final question. "What is your advice on having a close friendship or trying to make a friendship closer" I hum as I think hard about it. "I think just always being there for each other. Through the good and the bad, like I need you there for both. Just never giving up on each other and just live" I say as Nick looks over at me with a huge smile. I grab his hand as he goes to answer "Everything she said and some. Don't rush anything, it'll all come together. Pay attention to one another and just be there for them. Make every moment count and never judge and always be their number one supporter." Nick says as I clap and sit up holding my drink. "Okay campers so, that was all for today! I hope you guys enjoyed this as much as we did. Can't see you next time bye" "BYE!" I scream as Nick does weird hand gestures to the camera. Man, I love my best friends.