Forbidden Love Pt. 1

"Love you honey" was the last thing I heard as I stepped into my new college. I was incredibly nervous due to the fact that I just turned 18 and was freshly out of high school. I worked hard to get here, and I wasn't letting it go. I looked back to see my mom and brother driving away as it would be the last, I would see of them for a while. I tried teaching my mom how to facetime but that will never happen. I sighed as I made my way to my room. I unlock it to see two beds with one side being pink and the other side plain. "Hi, you must be Y/n, I'm Jordin!" I look at her as I smile "Yea, nice to meet you too" she pulls me into a hug almost taking my air out "we are going to be best friends" I smile as I hug her back. I then pulled away as put my stuff on my bed "Need help decorating" "yea, actually, that would be nice" she smiles as he began to decorate my side. It ended up being white with a bunch of 90's movies posters. I hung some string lights as added a mini shelf above my bed for books and other little things. I added pictures of my friends and family alongside a picture of Johnny Depp, but we don't talk about that one. After almost an hour, the side was done and was perfect. Jordin ended up leaving to get some stuff from the store which left me alone. As I hung my name on the front of my door, I heard a few girls walk past talking and giggling about random things, but a certain detail caught my eye "Have you heard of the new professor" "No" "He's so hot and I heard he's in literature" I hear them laugh as I turn around. I shake it off as I lay on my bed. I close my eyes until a thought hits my head. I'm in literature.