Let's Do It Your Way

I guess Chris was getting tired of me crying to him about my boyfriend issues and I honestly didn't blame him, honestly, I would be. I guess I was tired of it too. I closed of the door of my now ex boyfriends house as I cried. I got in my car, driving to my best friend Chris's house to get him. Once I reached the driveway I texted him. He came out looking good, Chris always looked good, but he could never know that. He hopped in as he buckled "Did you do it" I looked at him nodding my head as I started to cry "He said I wasn't good enough" I started to Panick causing Chris to pull me by my neck towards his chest, stroking my hair as he did so. I started to let everything out as Chris encourages me to let it out. I started to pull away, before Chris takes my face in his hands "You know what I told you" "That anyone who doesn't like Pepsi should die in a hole" "Yes but no, the other thing" I look at him weird as I wasn't sure what else "I told you I would destroy him if he hurt you" I looked at him "No you can't do that" his jaw clenches as he pushes himself away, throwing hat off while running hands through his hair "and there you go defended him" I look at him evilly as I start to get angry "Excuse me, no I'm not" "yes you are now you can do it your way or my way, and it won't matter cause you'll listen to me either way" I look at him as I remember the last time I disagreed with him "Let's do it your way."