Best Friends Forever

For as long as I can remember me, and Nick have always been best friends. Sure, I love Chris and Matt, but we never hit it off as much as me and Nick did. Nick has always been there for me. Every time I was upset, he'd always make sure to bring me Ben and Jerry's and watch 10 Things I hate about you with me. Every time I made an A on an exam, we'd always go out with Chris and Matt and get ice cream. No matter what was happening in life, Nick was always by my side. I was afraid that our friendship was about to crash and burn, however. You may be wondering why I'd be thinking this way since I said we've always been there for each other, right? Well, I've been keeping a huge secret from him. Me and one of his best friends, Nate have been secretly dating for 6 months, and decided not to tell the triplets until we knew for sure the timing was right. Well, that whole secret thing didn't last too long, before Nick found out. Nick walked in on me one night while I was on the phone with Nate. Me and Nate had just said our lovey Dovey goodbyes, when I turn to see Nick standing behind me. "Since when do you have a boyfriend?" "About that. "I say as I turn to face him. "I've been meaning to tell you this for a long time, but me and Nate are kind of... um together." "What? You're dating Nate?" "Yeah, aren't you happy?" "Of course, I am!" He says as he runs to give me a hug. I felt instant relief. "Y/N, you know no matter what happens you'll always be my best friend." "I Know and You'll always be mine."