Urge!!!! pt.2

" Calling me a home wrecker, sweetie all I see is a home maker" I sat there as I knew that Liz was fuming and at this point, I had no idea what else to do, I mean, that's what you get when you mess with a singer. 

"Wanna play game, baby I am the game, He just another man I named. I fight the urge.. Fight the urge to steal your man, fight the urge to prove your claim, fight the urge to prove a myth, fight the..... I, I, I, fight the urge, Fight the urge to prove a myth yuh."

Nick and Chris were dancing as I tried too not to. However, I knew at that moment, that Liz wasn't as innocent, as I thought deep about it, I realized she lowkey provoked it. I sat there as McKenna kept spitting bars, almost making Liz see fire. "Okay, okay, I can't do this anymore, call me later Matt" Liz says as she grabs her keys, running towards the door. Nick and Chris look over at me as they stare at Liz leaving "Okay, what was that about" Nick questioned as I raise my shoulders up "Probably because she had someone fight back and not bow down" I say as I stand up walking to the kitchen "You know, Liz isn't the best right" Chris says as Nick follows "Yeah, she's always attacking everyone and trying to rule you" Nick says as I think about everything and how she reacted "yeah, she's kind of childish, but it's something to look past, at least worth trying" Chris shakes his head as he grabs another Pepsi "Matt, just admit it, you don't think she's good for you" "I know she's not, but if I end things now, it'll look super bad, and she could possibly ruin mine and McKenna's careers" I say as I take a sip, to which Nick puts his hand to his chin, knowing that there wasn't a way out of it  " I don't know, but you need to make sure she calms down" "yea, I'm just not sure" "want to listen to the song again" Chris asked as Nick and I looked at each other. "Yea" I say with a smile as I start to vibe. Maybe she could steal a man.