10

Lex smiled as she walked into the office. “Val said you wanted to see me...”

“Yes, I do,” Vox replied, looking her up and down appreciatively “Lex.... I’m curious to know.... what are your intentions with the radio demon?”

Lex chuckled... “Worried??? I fucked him.... big deal.”

Vox grinned “You haven’t changed a bit.” He leaned in close to whisper in her ear.  “I seem to recall some good times back in the day....”

He watched her closely, his eyes roaming over her body. He could feel himself getting harder by the second at the thought of having her under him once again.

Lex licked her lips noticing the change in his body language.

“Oh, don’t give me that look,” he laughed softly, standing up from his chair and circling around to stand behind her “You always were...... insatiable. “ He whispered into her ear, his hand moving to gently massage her breasts through the fabric of her shirt. "How about we take a little trip down memory lane."

Lex moaned softly as his hand found its way to her breasts, her nipples hardening under his touch. She couldn’t help but remember the times they shared together and how good it felt to be wanted by him. “Vox...”

He chuckled, his fingers tracing a slow path up and down her torso. “Do you remember how we used to fuck?”

Lex gasped as his fingers brushed against her hardened nipples, arching her back slightly. “Yes,” she breathed out, her heart racing at the thought of what he had in mind.

“Then let’s relive those times again.” His voice was low and seductive. “Stand up love..... hands on the desk.”

Lexi quickly complied, her heart pounding in anticipation. She stood up slowly, placing her hands flat on the desk as instructed. Her body trembled slightly under his gaze, her breasts rising and falling rapidly with each breath she took.

“That’s it baby,” he purred, his hands moving to squeeze her breasts roughly through the fabric of her shirt before tugging it up and over her head.  Turning her to face him, he lifted her up sitting her on the desk. His eyes feasted on her exposed breasts, taking in every curve and dip. He could feel himself throbbing with desire, his hardness straining against his pants. “Fuck, you’re still so beautiful,”  He slipped his hand under her skirt, caressing her wetness through the thin fabric of her panties. "Remember how I used to fill you up until you were begging for more?"  His voice was low and seductive. "Spread your legs for me love." He growled.

Lex obeyed, spreading her legs wide apart. Her heart raced as she felt Vox’s hand sliding her panties to the side, revealing her slick folds to him. She could already feel herself getting wetter at his touch.

“That’s it, baby. You’re so fucking hot.” His rough fingers traced circles around her clit, driving her wild.

Lexi moaned loudly, her body trembling as his fingers worked their magic on her. “Please Voxy...I need you inside me,” she gasped out, desperate for him to fill her up. She cried out as he slammed into her, feeling him stretch her walls. She wrapped her legs around him, holding onto him tightly. "Fuck, Voxy...you still feel so good." She moaned, arching her back to take him deeper.

He held her tightly as he pounded into her, his muscular body glistening with sweat. He growled, feeling the sensation of her walls clenching around his cock.”That’s it baby...take it all...you’ve always been such a good fuck...”

Lex felt his cock throbbing inside her, growing larger with each thrust. Her pussy was being stretched to its limits as he took her hard and fast. She cried out in pleasure, her body trembling with the intensity of their lovemaking. “Voxy...  please...”