21

Lex woke to the vibration of her phone, she sat up reading the text from Angel before carefully sliding out of bed.

“Where are you off to?” Vox rolled onto his side watching her as she dressed.

“Angel texted me.” Lex smiled, “Someone wanted to see me and had him get ahold of me is all.”

“Let me guess... that someone is Alastor isn’t it?” Vox shook his head as Lex looked to him, “Relax love, I'm not mad..... Just do me a favor and be cautious.”
..........

Lex sighed as she made her way thru the streets. As she neared her destination she couldn’t help but feel a overwhelming sense of excitement as she saw Alastor waiting on her. “Alright Al... you got me here now what?”

“Ah, Lex,” he said, a sly smile spreading across his face. “I’m glad you could make it.” He took a step closer to her, his eyes roaming over her body. “As for what? Well, I have something... special planned for you today.” He handed her a knife... “Come on let’s have some fun...”

Lex smiled, “So what exactly are we doing?”

Alastor chuckled as he saw the sudden hesitation in her expression. “Don’t worry, my dear. I won’t ask you to do anything you’re not comfortable with,” he said, his voice dripping with charm.

“You didn’t answer my question.” Lex looked around as they walked.

His voice dropped an octave, his eyes twinkling wickedly with the thrill of the unknown. “It’s a little game we’ll be playing, my dear.” He watched as she looked at the knife in her hand and a wave of exhilaration washed over him. “It’s simple, my dear. We’re going to hunt.” He took her hand and led her to the outskirts where the light barely reached and the shadows danced and twisted in a lethal ballet.

Lex stopped and looked in his eyes, “What are we hunting?”

Alastor flashed her a wicked grin and leaned in close, his breath warm on her neck as he whispered, “Look around.... You know where we are and what type of sinners are here....” A thrill of excitement coursed through him at the sight of her wide eyes and parted lips. “We are hunting them.” He pointed to the shadows nearby, an evil glint in his eyes. “Hunting and killing them.”

Lex nodded, this area was where some of the most vile sinners were, the ones that were outcast by their own kind. She gripped the knife tighter, the rush of adrenaline taking over.... “Yeah..... ok, let’s do this.”

“Good girl...” He patted her head, almost tenderly before taking her deeper into the shadows where the twisted dance of the damned had just begun.  He laughed and pulled her closer, his hips grinding against hers, his arousal growing as the thrill of the hunt consumed him. "This is what you were made for, my dear." He murmured against her lips, hungrily seeking entrance.

Lex broke the kiss  and looked around, “Come on....” She watched carefully as a few sinners moved about in the shadows, she smiled as she leaned in and whispered, “Hunt now...... fuck later....”

He smirked and licked his lips, nodding in agreement. “As you wish, my dear.” His voice was low as he followed her lead, prowling through the shadows like a panther stalking its prey.

...........

Lex  wiped the blood from her face as she leaned against a tree, “That was a fucking rush!!”

Alastor chuckled and wiped a bit of blood from her lip, licking it off his finger. “It certainly was, my dear.” He purred, leaning in for a deep kiss, his body pressing against hers hungrily. His hands slid down to her hips, pulling her body closer as he deepened the kiss. With a growl, he broke away and whispered in her ear, "You always loved the hunt...”