17

“That went well for a first live.” Valentino smiled, “Subscriber numbers were higher than expected.”  He leaned back in his chair, taking a drag from his cigarette. “We should go out for drinks to celebrate.“  He looked at the two girls sitting with him, "Think about it. You could be like them... addicted to my touch, desperate to please me. It could be very rewarding. Why don't you girls come out for drinks with us." He looked to Lex and Angel, "You two coming out with us?"

“Yeah... That sounds good.” Lex smiled, “Let’s party!”

“I’m always up for a good time,” Valentino smirked as he started to lead the way out of the studio. He kept one hand on Lex’s lower back, another wrapped around Angel’s waist as they made their way to the limo.

Valentino got into the limo and patted his lap, “Sit on my lap, Angel.”

“Yes Valentino ,” Angel chuckled, knowing full well what was expected of him. He climbed into the limo and positioned himself on Valentino’s lap, his legs straddling one of the other man’s thighs.

Valentino smiled as he felt Angel’s warmth against him. He wrapped an arm around the smaller man’s waist, pulling him close. His other hand found its way to Angel’s crotch, massaging gently through the fabric of his pants. “Comfortable?”