18

Lex smiled as she tried to wiggle free, "I'll leave you boys to your fun."

"Oh no, you don't," Vox growled. "You're going to stay right here and watch Valentino fuck Angel with me." He grabbed Lex's chin, forcing her to look back at him. "Yes?"

Lex nodded slowly, "Yes Sir."

"Good Girl," Vox said with a smile. "Now sit back and enjoy the show." With that, he released Lex's chin and returned his attention to Valentino and Angel.

Lex carefully watched the reactions of Candy and Mandy as they stopped their actions. She smiled at them noticing the effect that Valentino and Angel had on them.

Valentino chuckled darkly looking at the two girls. " Would you two like to join us?"

Lex gasped as Valentino grabbed a rope and blindfold off of the bed and tossed them at her. "What the actual fuck Val?"

Valentino just smirked at the exchange as he continued his rapid pace pounding into Angel. "Pick one of them..... have a little fun.." He winked at Lex before turning his attention back to Angel.

"Voxy???" Lex purred as she ran her fingertips along his shaft. "Which one?"

Vox sighed as Lex got up and walked over to the girls. " Val are you sure this is a good idea?"

Valentino smiled wickedly as he continued to thrust into Angel. "Absolutly....... Lex darling?" He chuckled as she looked at him. "There are a few toys on that table over there....."

Vox watched as Lex carefully tied Mandy's arms behind her back and slid the blindfold over her eyes. "Oh fuck yeah," He muttered under his breath. "That's it," He whispered, his eyes fixed on the scene before him.

"Thought you wanted to play with Val and Angel, Voxy?" Lex teased as she walked over to the table looking at the options.

"Oh, I do, but this is just too good to miss..... haven't seen this side of you in years...." he said, his heart pounding in his chest. He watched eagerly as Lex picked up a small flogger from the table. He gasped as he watched Lex slowly trail the falls along Mandys exposed skin. "Fuck yeah, Lex."

Lex growled softly and leaned in, nipping at her neck. "Do you like that, Mandy? How does it make you feel?" she asked, her voice low and husky.

Mandy let out a soft moan as the flogger connected with her skin, causing goosebumps to form.

Lex smiled, "Since you are so new, we are going to use a little thing called the traffic light system because it's easier..... do you know what that is my dear?"

"No...." Mandys voice quivered as she spoke.

Lex chuckled softly and leaned in, nipping at Mandy's earlobe. "That's alright love.... you know how a traffic light works right?"

"Yeah, I do," Mandy replied, her voice shaky. She swallowed hard as Lex continued to tease her with the flogger, her body tingling from the anticipation of what was to come.

Lex smiled against Mandy's skin. "It works just like that..... green when you want me to continue.... if you're need me to slow down, say yellow and if at anytime you want me to stop say red. " She softly kissed Mandys neck, "Understand?"

Mandy hesitated for a moment but nodded slowly. Her heart was racing, her body trembling from the mixture of fear and excitement coursing through her.

Lex growled softly as she leaned down, her breath hot against Mandy's ear. "Don't make me repeat myself," she warned, the tone in her voice leaving no room for disobedience. Her hand came down hard on Mandys ass, the sound of skin against skin echoing in the room. "Do you understand?"