20

Lex smiled as she walked into the club. It was still early enough that the only people around were dancers and crew. She made her way to her dressing room, plopping on the couch as soon as she entered. “Made it......” She said to herself as she leaned back, closing her eyes. It wasn’t long before she heard a knock at the door. ”Just a minute.” Lex said as she stood up and walked to the door. She opened it to find Angel standing there with a big smile on his face.

“Hey babe!” Angel said as he wrapped his arms around Lex, pulling her in for a hug and kissing her on the cheek. “You have fun with Velvette playing fashion model?”

“She’s a mess, but it was pretty fun. Got some good photos too.” Lex said as she sat back down on the couch.

Angel chuckled,  “Pretty sure it was more than pretty fun.” He kissed her softly. “You smell like pussy” He smirked and kissed her again.

Lex smiled and kissed him back just as passionately. “Mmm.... well, I do like pleasing her. She’s a good friend.” After a brief silence, she looked up at Angel with a mischievous look in her eyes. “Angel........

“Hmm?” Angel quirked an eyebrow, almost nervous about what was going to come out of her mouth next. It wasn’t a question, but a statement of what she wanted to happen next. He smiled and kissed down her neck, pulling her in closer. “Didn’t get fully satisfied?” He whispered.

Lex’s eyes fluttered closed as she felt his lips on her skin. “Mmm...no, I didn’t,” she whispered. With a little grin forming on her lips, Lex layed kissed down his chest and stomach as she slid off of the couch and down to her knees. She pulled his pants down and started stroking his already hard cock.

Angel’s breath hitched and he tangled his fingers in her hair, guiding her head gently as she started to suck him off. "Ohhh, fuck, Lex. You're so fucking good at this," Angel groaned out, his grip on her hair tightening slightly as she continued to work her magic on him.

Lex looked up at him as she continued to blow him. She loved the feeling of his hard length filling her mouth, and the sounds of pleasure he made as she worked him over.....

Angel layed his head back as he moaned, “Need to stop if you want me to fuck you babe...." He smiled and watched as Lex stood up and quickly pulled her clothes off. He couldn’t resist her, couldn’t resist the urge to fuck her as she spread her legs for him on the couch. "You're fucking soaked," Angel hissed out as he moved between her legs and slipped his cock deep inside her. He didn't give her a chance to adjust to his size, his thrusts hard and fast, rutting against her like an animal.

Lex cried out as he began to fuck her, her nails clawing at his back as she tried to keep up with each hard thrust. Her legs wrapped around him, pulling him closer, trying to feel every inch of him inside of her.

Angel groaned as he felt her clamp down on him, the sensation of her tight pussy milking his cock nearly driving him over the edge. He couldn’t stop, not now that he had started, not when she was so fucking wet and hot around his throbbing cock. “Is this ok......need more?”

“This is.....oh god..... just right...... fuck Dusty......” Lex cried out as he continued to fuck her, his thrusts getting harder and faster, pushing her closer and closer to the edge of her orgasm. “I-I’m going to...!”

“I know, baby, I know,” Angel crooned, his voice thick with his own pleasure. With each thrust he forced his cock deeper and deeper inside her, feeling her trembling and moaning beneath him. He liked seeing her like this, so fucking needy and aroused. He reached down and started to rub her clit, feeling her tremble around his cock as he did so. "Let go, Lex... I want to feel you cum all over my cock..." he said with a thrust, watching her face scrunch up in pleasure. He was barely holding back himself, but he wanted to make her cum first...