16

Lex stepped off the elevator and headed towards Voxs office.

“Mr. Vox is in a phone meeting.” The secretary spoke as Lex approached the door.

Lex smiled, “I’ll be quiet...” She carefully opened the door and stepped inside the office quietly closing the door behind her.

Vox’s eyes widened slightly as he heard the door open, but he quickly regained his composure and continued speaking on the phone giving her a smile. He motioned for Lex to come closer, beckoning her with a finger as he leaned back in his chair.

Lex quietly crossed the office leaning in to kiss his neck softly before sinking to her knees in front of him.

“Yes of course.” He looked down at Lex and smiled. “I think we could definitely come to an arrangement.”  With a smirk, Vox leaned back in his chair and locked his hands behind his head, watching Lex intently “So, you’re proposing a buyout? Well, that could be quite interesting. Tell me, what exactly can you offer me?”

Lex traced the outline of his cock before popping the button of his pants and slowly pulling his zipper down.

Vox’s breath hitched slightly as Lex freed his cock. He tried to maintain his cool demeanor, but inside, he was practically dripping with excitement and anticipation “Oh really?” He ran his fingers through her hair. “That is a very intriguing offer... I could have papers drawn up and sent over.”

Lexi smirked up at him as she wrapped her hand around his cock, stroking it slowly smiling as he tried to maintain his composure on the phone.

Vox groaned softly, his head falling back against the chair as Lexs hand wrapped around him. He was trying so hard not to lose control, but damn it felt good when she touched him like that.

“Yes... of course. I can have them to you this afternoon.” Vox bucked his hips as she teased his tip with her tongue. “That would be ideal.... if they are there just put them on speaker and we can discuss what will be included in the paperwork. “If they cant come to the phone right now that is perfectly fine.” His voice was strained as his heart pounded in his chest, “Good... good. We’ll discuss this further when the.... papers arrive.”

Lexi chuckled softly, knowing exactly what he was going through.

“Alright, we’ll talk soon then. Bye for now.” He looked down as he finished hanging up the phone.  “You’re mine now.” Vox moaned, his voice cracking with pleasure as Lex sucked his cock. He couldn't believe how good this felt, and he knew he wouldn't be able to resist her for much longer. He had to have her, he needed her. "Stay quiet for just a minute longer love." He pressed a button waiting for a response. “ I need you to draw up a general buyout contract...... yes....... Company name is Northside Cinema.... yes..... once it is ready have one of the couriers run it over there for approval......” He smirked as he ended the call. He couldn't wait to get his hands on Lex, to feel her body beneath him as they fucked. "Shit, babe, I can't wait any longer," he growled, his voice thick with desire. With one swift motion, he pulled her off his cock.

Lex moaned softly. “You have no idea how bad I fucking need you.”

“I’m going to make you feel so good,” he promised, his fingers finding the wetness between her legs. He pushed her panties aside and groaned as he felt her pussy lips grip his fingers. “Fuck, you’re already wet for me.”

“Been that way since leaving the club.” Lex purred as she rolled her hips against his touch.

“I bet,” he smirked, his fingers sliding deeper into her wetness. He rubbed her g-spot as he pulled her shirt up and leaned down to capture one of her nipples in his mouth, sucking hard while his other hand continued to play with her clit.