Ch. 17

Since last chapter was so short this is still in Peter's POV ^^

**PETER**

When I woke up again, the first thing I noticed was that I couldn't move my arms. They were tied behind my back, around the back of the chair I was placed in. The place was dark and chilly, and Heat Lamp was in front of me in a few seconds.

"Morning, Sleeping Beauty" he said, trying to sound evil. God, just stop, you're too cringy...

I didn't say anything as he stalked towards me and leaned down. His eyes were glowing, and as usual, heat was radiating from him.

"Or should I say...Peter?"

How did he know my name? No one knew I was Spider-Man, except Gwen and...Wade. One out of two were dead, and the other one....

Wade may be a crazy mercenary, but I seriously doubt he would ever reveal my identity to anyone, least of all to our enemy.

Heat Lamp held up a phone - my phone - and started to read out loud;

"I'm sorry"

"Peter ffs I didn't kill her!"

"Peter"

"Spidey"

"I'm sorry, come back"

"Where are you"

"Answ-"

"What do you want?" I snapped. Heat Lamp looked up from the phone and grinned like a maniac. Why was he trying so hard to be the villain? It was getting annoying. The phone buzzed, and after looking at the message he shoved the phone down in his pocket again, and shrugged.

"It's simple enough," he started. "I want to see the world burn to ashes."

"Why?" I asked, trying to get my hands free from the rope, but it was too tight. Heat Lamp chuckled.

"Because I can."

And just when I thought I could never meet anyone more insane than Wade...

"And you can't stop me."

He grabbed the hem of my mask and forced it off, revealing my face. I hissed as he touched my skin, burning me.

"Wow," he said, raising his eyebrows. "I'd never guess you were so...young." I spat in his face, making him back away from me and scowl. Sometimes the most childish tricks works. Seriously, how had we not caught this guy yet? You'd think he would be the easiest target.

All of a sudden, Heat Lamp raced towards me, and buried his fingers in my shoulder.

"Let the fun begin!" he yelled into my ear, as I screamed out at my own skin melting away, and someone's fingers wrapping around my bones. Okay, I take back what I said, this guy may be stupid, but damn his powers!

Luckily, I managed to slip one of my hands out of the rope and proceeded to punch him in the face. He stumbled backwards, letting go of my shoulder, so I took the oportunity to try and untie the rope around my other arm, the wounded one. I couldn't move it, but I could dodge Heat Lamp's next attack by rolling off the chair and landing oh-so-gracefully on the ground.

"How did you-" he said, but I interrupted him by kicking out at him, making him fall. He had taken my web shooters, but thankfully I'd developed the ability to produce web myself. They don't call me the amazing Spider-Man for no reason! Though I do prefer my technology, I shot a string of web around Heat Lamp's feet and tied them together.

I couldn't do much with my wounded arm, so I was desperately trying to come up with a plan, when the door suddenly fell off its hinges, and Deadpool stalked inside.

"Hello, gentlemen!" he greeted, and if my arm had worked I would've facepalmed right there, right then. He cocked his head to the side as he looked at Heat Lamp, and chuckled.

"Do you even know how easy it is to track phones these days?" he asked. Huh? "So, sending me a message through Spidey's phone, telling me he's in danger; not the smartest move. But then again, you're not really known for being smart, are you?"

He glanced at me for a second, but I just nodded back at his unspoken question.

Are you all right?

Though my shoulder was killing me, and though I didn't want to admit it; I needed his help on taking down Heat Lamp.

"Oh, and I brought a friend!" Deadpool chirped, and suddenly the walls were covered in ice, as Iceman entered the room, going straight for Heat Lamp.

However, our enemy had melted the spider web by now, and was standing up, ready to block and attack.

He sent a wave of heat towards the three of us, but Iceman put up a wall of ice to block it. Deadpool, katanas in hands, let out a wicked laugh as he ran towards Heat Lamp.

"Wait, I won't be able to block his attacks for you!" Iceman shouted after him, but as usual; Deadpool didn't listen. So, I shot a web around his waist and dragged him back.

"Hey!" he whined, and I rolled my eyes. It felt like my arm was falling off, Iceman was just holding Heat Lamp back for as long as he could; no way Deadpool was allowed to just go for it with no plan this time. Let's introduce him to team work.

*********

It's Norway's constitution day tomorrow, so yay xD cake :D I honestly spent like two hours on this chapter cause I didn't know where to go with it, but I hope you liked it xD