Ch. 20

heyyy if anyone's interested in helping me out with the cover of my original story hmu i need someone who can draw on le pc xD

ok moving on this chapter is literally just fluffy fluff fluff i guess you could call it a filler but it's an adorable one so it's ok

**WADE**

My eyes fluttered open when I heard the creaking of the bed, and weight being pushed down next to me. The next thing I felt, was his warmth against my side, as I turned around to look at him with a smile plastered on my face.

His hair was still damp when I touched it, tangling my fingers in it, and he smelled clean and fresh.

"Are you just gonna go to sleep right away?" Peter questioned. I tried to shrug, but failed horribly considering I was laying down.

"Well, I was going to sneak around in your room, when I remembered that your aunt has a tendency to show up at the most awkward times, so I decided I'd hide my naked self under your sheets instead" I replied, and watched as Peter's eyes grew wide, and he pushed himself away from me. I broke out in laughter at the horror showing in his feautures.

"Are you naked in my bed?!" he exclaimed, a blush creeping up his neck. I wiggled my non-existant eyebrows at him as a smirk spread across my face.

"What if I am?" I teased, recieving a pillow in my face and a glare.

"Dude, I can see your unicorn boxers," Peter commented, and I looked down. Oh, right!

[UNICORNS!!!!]
<Seriously?>
"Don't judge."
<Hey, why was he looking at our boxers in the first place?>
[......ayyyeee]
<WADE COVER YOURSELF UP YOU SLUT>
[shut up GET SOME]
"You shut up!" I exclaimed, hitting myself in the head. Peter just stared at me with some kind of facination stuck in those beautiful eyes of his, his head tipped slightly to the side and a small smile threatening to show.

"You...you've never told me much about those "boxes" of yours," he spoke, gently, as if he didn't know how he was supposed to approach the subject, or if he was even allowed. He turned around and found a pair of sweatpants for me, throwing them at my head.

I sat up and wiggled them on, as I thought about his indirect question. Not many has showed an interest in my insanity before, not without wanting to experiment on me or just generally find more reasons to stay away from me.

"What is there to tell?" I asked. Peter shrugged, and sat down on the bed next to me, mindlessly tracing some of my scars with a light touch. Without realizing it, he sent shivers through my whole body the moment his skin made contact with mine.

"I'm just curious. You always talk back, like you're talking back to yourself or something. It's nothing wrong with it, I just want to get to know you better, I guess."

Okay, before you say anything, don't blame me for the cheesy stuff coming out of Peter's mouth right now, blame it on the author.

(...but-)

Shhh, my story, my time to shine, you just write my thoughts. Anyways, my heart was doing this weird flip-flop thing, and I apparantly couldn't get my eyes off of Peter. It was like I was paralyzed, my heart threatening to kill me with how fast it was going, and I blinked stupidly.

He wanted to get to know me? Wait, that was like...real bonding shit...Man, I can't wait to see Logan's face when he hears that Spider-Man wanted to get to know me!

"Uhm..." was apparantly all I could croak back as an answer, too awe-struck by the thought of someone actually showing a genuine interest in me. Peter took my hand.

"Why do you call them boxes?" he asked. I looked down at our intertwined fingers, his hand so small and soft against my scarred one.

"Well, if this was a comic book, that's what they would appear like?" I started, but it came out more like a question.
"Okay, they're more like voices, but you've already figured that part out, I guess. They're my personalities, sort of."

"And how many personalities do you have?" Peter asked, still no fear, anger or disgust showing in his voice. Just that pure, innocent curiousity.

"Honestly? I don't know. I just know they usually fight. Oh, and that one time I had a S.H.I.E.L.D agent stuck in my head....my head still hurts from all the bickering," I joked, despite the fact that I almost missed her.

"You had a...S.H.I.E.L.D agent in your head?" Peter asked, now sounding slightly unsure. I just sighed.

"Long story," I waved. He didn't seem to think more about it, because he dropped the topic, and let his head rest on my shoulder. We sat like that for a moment, neither of us saying anything, and I let my eyes wander around in his room until they landed on something that caught my attention.

A picture. More specificly, a picture of a beautiful, blonde girl, with her arms around Peter, was staring at me from his desk.

"Who's that?" I asked. Peter followed my gaze, and stood up, walking towards where I was staring.

"Gwen Stacey," he mumbled, picking up the picture with a sad smile on his face.

<He told us something about a dead girlfriend, didn't he?>
Oh, right...

"Was she...the girl who died?" I asked, cursing myself for sounding so awkward. Peter just nodded. I stood up as well, walking over to him to snake my arms around his waist.

"Do you miss her?" I asked. Stupid quesion, of course he missed her. How could he not? Losing someone was hard enough - losing someone with the certainty of never getting them back could tear you apart from the inside.

"Every day," Peter answered. He let his thumb stroke the picture gently, as if by doing that he was somehow stroking her cheek. Despite the love he obviously had for this girl, it didn't make me jealous. It only made me want to fight harder for him. I wanted him to look at me the same way I could tell he had once looked at her.

"She's hot," I commented, not able to stop myself. Peter chuckled in agreement, putting the picture down again. Then he turned around in my grip, pressing his hands against my bare chest, and looked up at me with an insecure smile.

"We're not friends are we?" he asked, so quiet that hadn't we stood so close to each other I probably wouldn't have heard him. I frowned.

"I guess not," I replied. He gulped.

"But we're not...y'know..." he mumbled nervously, and I couldn't help the bubbly feeling of fondness rising in me.

"What?" I teased, and he smacked me gently.

"Together," he murmured, not even fighting the burning blush in his face. I let out a giggle.

"Not unless you want us to be?" I suggested. Peter didn't say anything, but his eyes widened slighty enough for me to take it as a reaction to my words. So, I let go of him and got down on one knee, holding one hand in mine and my other hand to my chest, as I cleared my throat.

"Peter Parker," I stated loudly and clearly, making this as dramatic as I could.

"Would you do me the honor of becoming my boyf-"

"I hate you," he said, but a soft giggle broke out at the end, as he pulled me up from the floor and into a kiss.

Take that as a yes, then.

*****

Heh...that's that literally nothing happened except fluff love me hate me aye macarena