.01

I sat down in AP Chemistry daydreaming about meeting Zayn Malik, ambushing his fiancée getting married with three children, and living Happily ever after. I always Daydream in class but I still have a straight A average from Grade K, It's marvelous isn't it?

"Oli, what atom has 12 electrons" The teacher asked me.

Oli Robinson Malik.

I heard giggles surrounding me I stepped back into reality " Miss Oli Robinson Malik, what atom has 12 electrons".

Oh no! Somebody, please tell me I didn't say that aloud.

"Umm, Maamaamaamaa , Magnesium miss" This made the whole class erupt into a worst fit of laughter and the teacher wasn't helping by saying 'Thank you, Mrs. Malik'. I sank in my chair waiting for the bell to ring.

Karma finally decided to help me by making the bell ring. I rushed out of the class, and people kept telling me things such as 'So sweet Zayn Malik' 1D fans were like 'He's mine or He's hot 'and snobby boys were like 'Saving your virginity for Zayn Malik are you, Explains so much'.

I was getting more aggravated by the minute.

"Heard about your little Zayn Moment," My best friend Mira told me, coming out from nowhere, I swear this girl has magical powers Mira the teenage witch or Piper from Charms.

"News travels fast," I said not caring anymore. "If you would just listen to me and see that Niall is the one to marry, you won't be in this mess" I always had the hugest crush on Zayn Malik and Mira had a crush on Niall arguing with her about that being useless cause we won't come to a mutual understanding "Goes the same for Malik" I argued.

"No, no, Niall will and will always be the cutest Understand". She said getting into Lawyer's mood.

"And why is that ?" I asked her already knowing her answer.

"Two words Babe. Blonde Hair" She said, I just shook my head.

"You see, you have two words to describe why Niall would be better but I could find at least twenty words on why I should marry Zayn Instead" I Challenged her.

"Start," She said.

"Bad Boy look, Long eyelashes, sexy smile, Piercings, Tattoo, Sexy black hair, six pack, Perfect white teeth, Sexy voice". I said twenty words exactly.

She just grunted and walked away, I laughed at her till my belly couldn't take it anymore.

"Someone's going crazy over missing me". I heard the familiar voice and lifted my head to see, my sexy ex-boyfriend Taylor. I rolled my eyes at his snarly egotistical comment

"Hi Taylor," I said.

He had his usual smirk on his face, his black hair just fell on his face, and his Canadian look looked so hot on him.

"So you broke up with me and now you're checking me out" I froze.

I then thought of the fastest lie I could come up with "You wish" and I started to laugh.

I was a good actress, as bad as Rebecca black was a songwriter.

"Whatever", he said rolling his eyes "So.." he said stalling, I hate people like that.

" So what" I pushed him, not literally.

"So, you broke up with me to fantasize about Zayn Malik," He said, he got to be kidding.

"Urrgh, not you too" I face palmed myself.

"You know that I'm hotter than him right" He said you see what I mean when I say egotistical.

I did the only thing a straight-A student would do in that situation, I grunted and walked away.

After school, I waited for Mira because I was parentless.

I'm having a two-month staycation at Casa la Mira it won't be weird because I practically live there.

"Bye, Ms.Malik" A Strange girl passed and shouted towards me "Hush the Fridge Up" I shouted towards her.

"Seriously the fridge" Taylor stopped by me and was laughing "Keep walking pretty boy" I scowled he just put on a fake sad face and continued walking and laughing.

"Why the sour face" Mira asked me "Rough day" I shrugged and went in the car, we went into an argument about me pushing boys away and Niall being cuter, truthily I don't get the connection but nobody ever said my best friend was not eccentric.

"Hello, Mrs.Sturle,  Mr. Sturle, Kyle," I said greeting Mira's family all at once since they were gathered in the same room having some sought of a family meeting.

"Mom, Dad I have to go all my friends are going" Kyle Complained ."It's final Kyle, you want to bring a date and your girlfriend is a skank so NO".

Wow, to hear Mr. Sturle say the word skank is a new experience and one I don't want to experience again.  Then I saw a mischievous look come on Mrs. Sturle's face "You can go under one condition your sister will be your date, then we won't have to worry you're bringing any grandkids home for us" Mrs. Sturle said.

The only thing written on Kyle's face was horror, I couldn't hold in my laughter, I was now laughing so hard, I think it might have been disrespectful. Kyle gave me an evil glare.

"No, Mom, not Mira."

"Ok honey, what if you bring Oli".Oli Who?. Could not be this little pumpkin.

He looked like he was contemplating the idea.

Please don't contemplate it.

A mischievous glint came into his eye.

"Yes, great mom". Okay, what just happened?

"Exactly where am I Going ?" I asked lost as Peter Pan in the real world.

"Honey, Is it okay if you spend the weekend with Kyle and his friend and their dates at a hotel"

She sure named a lot of people. Kyle has a lot of friends and nearly all the girlfriends are skanks may I add one of his friends is Taylor my ex.

But the people let me stay in their house like it's mine so I guess it's the least I can do.

" Sure, No problem Mrs. Sturle". Big problem. Major problem.

Kyle just winked at me and ran upstairs. This won't be good at all.

Media: Mira Sturle