.20

All of me 'Wiggles'

How can something so stressful be missed ?! Is it the work, discipline, and organized way of school that is missed or is it the friendships and the people you'd like to see daily apart from the casual whores, sluts, and sex-driven assholes (Taylor)?

When home without friends, parents, and a so far awesome maid there's only one thing to do learn the dance for Wiggle by Jason Derulo.

You Know what to do with that big fat butt I watched the choreography once, then played the second time and danced along, what can I say I'm a fast learner Just wiggle, wiggle, wiggle. I danced, I think I twisted something on '9 to 5' But otherwise I continued Till I was done.

Woah, that dance was awesome everybody should try it.

"Woah I can't stand it" I turned my head to the voice, Kyle I ran to hug him.

"Can't stand what?" I asked him

"Cause you know what to do with that big fat butt," He said I started laughing.

"So I'm guessing you saw that?" I asked "Yup every sexy bit" He answered.

We talked about everything and anything from school to all his past girlfriends and adventures in the female system if you know what I mean. His first was a girl named Chloe, He broke it off with her because she cheated and now she is second in command for Ciara. Bleh. Some girls put a bad name for girls and the fact she's blond too, she also puts a bad name for blondes, like we blondes don't suffer enough.

I felt thirsty in need of something to drink "Do you want anything from the kitchen" I asked Kyle. He shook his head. I got up to go to the kitchen. I can't believe, There's this boy in this room with me, no parents at all and he hasn't tried to have sex with me once. I think I'm falling in love with this boy, I have known Kyle for twelve years now and not once in those many years, I thought I would've gotten together with my best friend's brother. Never pictured him as sexy before, I knew he was something because he'd normally bring girls back to their place of residence. But he seemed never to appeal to my taste and strangely Taylor and check how this turned out, I hate Taylor with every bone in my body and I'm head over heels for Kyle. I don't think that boy could do anything for me to like him more. I got an orange soda.

'Who loves orange soda ?'

'Oli loves orange soda'

'Does Oli love orange soda ?'

' I do, I do, I do oooo'

From my view while walking up the stairs my door was closed, I wondered if Kyle was sleeping, bathing, Or better yet wiggling, I'd love to see that, but I wouldn't know until I opened the door because my walls are soundproof.

I tiptoed wanting to catch this boy wiggling with my phone in my hand and camera on. I opened the door slowly with the camera held up. Instead. Instead, I heard an all too familiar instrumental and couldn't believe what I was seeing I froze.

What would I do without your smart mouth?

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out

You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down

What's going on in that beautiful mind

I'm on your magical mystery ride

And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

No! That didn't come from my computer, It came from Kyle. Tears ran down my face, Tears of joy that is, My phone was still frozen up, I froze apart from the huge smile.

My head's underwater

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, ooh

How many times do I have to tell you

Even when you're crying you're beautiful too

The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood

You're my downfall, you're my muse

My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues

I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

My head's underwater

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

My phone was now down, Kyle had one hand wrapped around my waist and then next wiping my tears while he continued to sing.

'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, ooh

He kept wiping tears which were too stubborn to just stop.

Give me all of you

Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts

Risking it all, though it's hard

'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you

I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, ooh

He bent his down watching my lips and licking his while he bent his head and kissed me, I kissed him back.

This was just way too romantic.

I am not falling in love with this boy. I love this boy and I am in love with this boy.

Shit. I am in love with my Best friend's brother.

"All of me loves all of you too," I said when I pulled out of the kiss and went right back.

"Honey I'm home !" Oh, shit !.