.09

Taste of your own medicine

"I thought C went to the bathroom with you " Taylor asked me "C?" I asked him, knowing perfectly who he was talking about, That is so cute they already have nicknames for each other. "I mean Ciara" He corrected himself " Oh. Her, Yes she has a bad case of diarrhea, she polluted the bathroom atmosphere" I stated with a sorry look on my face. The whole table had a disgusted look on their faces.

I was outside talking on the phone with my mother, she wanted to say she disagreed with the trip she found out I was on, only seconds ago. Parents huh, we don't all have them, those who have them the parents don't always care. "Whatever Mom. It's too late now" I told her she sighed on the other end " I'm coming home on Wednesday next week, we have to talk" Well at least I won't be in the house with Kyle.

I went back to the table and everyone had moved the chairs closer to each other and away from somebody and you guessed right that somebody was Ciara. Well, well, well who's getting a taste of her own medicine now? But nobody thought it was worth it to move my chair for me.

I took my chair and placed it by a girl, I think her name is Tina well whatever. Ciara looked like she was going to break down. She sat there and ate her food quietly well until " YOU'RE GOING TO STAY BY THIS REJECTED SLUTTY NERD AND MOVE AWAY FROM ME, LADIES I HAVE SLEPT WITH ALL OF YOUR MEN AND I MEAN ALL SO TAKE YOUR CLASSINESS AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS" With that she stormed out of the restaurant. Taylor rushed by me the same way all the boys rushed by their girlfriends "You know she's lying right "Of course she's not he upsets me so much "I know honey it's just her anger and jealousy talking" I said with a reassuring voice.

Some girls were crying in the lobby of a hotel I guess some of the other guys are not awesome liars like Taylor. I passed them and went to my room, and bathroom and ran a bath filled with chocolate salts. I locked the bathroom door and removed my clothes. "Oli can I take a bath with you" Taylor said from in the room, I didn't recognize he had come in.

"If I didn't know better I would say you wanted to have sex," I asked in a joking voice. "Nah I was just joking around " I laughed softly at his skills he is really good but too bad I'm on to him. "Oh," I said softly and lay in the tub just thinking of the next step of my plan. I am turning into a devious kind individual.