.03

It's Raining Piss!

After Spanish was lunch, automatically Kyle and I went together. "What will you be ordering" Kyle asked me I scanned the food.

It was the usual mac and cheese, Apple and pears, lettuce and tomatoes, water, milk, or soda.

I contemplated my choice of meal for today, this meal will depend on my brainwork for the rest of the day.

"Don't tell me you turned into one of those 'a salad and water girls" I laughed and shook my head.

"Good because I believe that girls are beautiful just the way they are in every shape size and color" I was shocked at his words. The dude has dated the same type of girls his whole life.

"So?" Kyled asked, I watched him raising an eyebrow, and he chuckled "What are you ordering" I facepalmed myself for being so silly " A mac and cheese and a soda, and for desert apple and a water" I muttered this consists of a balanced diet so my brain will function properly.

Kyle looked up at me waiting for his food to go down his epiglottis "I will be honest with you first I have seen a girl eat all of what you ordered in under five minutes, I didn't even think that was humanly possible" He said which made me blush out of embarrassment.

"Hey, dude, who is this fine species" One of the football guys said as a bunch of them came to sit down on the table, which made my blush get worse. I decided to let my hair out of my ponytail to hide my face. "This fine species is Oli, my hotel date," he said smirking. I shook my head because I thought my blood was no longer in my lower part only on my cheeks.

"Woah! This is your sis friend, your housemate. Dude how come you haven't put it down yet" They talked about me like I was not there.

"Talking about your sis what are her digits" Both me and Kyle sent the boy who dared utter these words a vicious glare, I do not want Mira interacting with these hooligans, she could contract Aids or something, God knows she's already sexually active.

"Hey, don't talk about my ex like a slut" Thank you the person wait. No. when did he come, I just recognized Taylor sitting down on the far end. Wow, I am starting to be pretty oblivious, aren't I?

"Wait this is your ex. The one that wants the Zayn Malik quadruplets" The next one said yet again I am not here and I never mentioned anything about quadruplets.

"Yeah, hello um boys. I am sitting right here" I said bringing all the attention to myself.

"We know sweetheart we're not blind" The same that had said the thing about putting me down earlier, replied.

"Well stop talking about me like I'm not" I huffed.

"Yo oli." One across the table shouted, I turned to him, "What" I asked.

"Are you on your period?" he asked. I watched the boy like he was a Martian.

"No," I said abruptly.

"So why you be fussing" he said making everybody on the table erupt in laughter.

I glared at him and shook my head. I took out my iPhone and scrolled looking for Mira

I need to get out of this stupid trip. I typed, but my phone was snatched from my hand, and Kyle was smirking at me. he pressed buttons on my phone. I think he's installing his number on my phone. He then hands the phone back to me.

I scrolled through the contacts hoping to see Kyle's name and number but instead, they only had one new name and It wasn't Kyle. It was My babe I watched the phone shocked, the last time I checked I was as single as Marie Curie before she met her husband whatever his name was. Now I've got a babe.  I gave Kyle a questioning look.