.05

Dumbness must be your gift

Currently getting ready for bed and Kyle hasn't acknowledged me at all, not at dinner not in the hallway, nowhere. When he sees me he simply acts as if he is doing something else. I don't have any idea why he is behaving like this, he got what he wanted. Is he afraid that I will deceive him and tell his parents?

Yeah. I think that's the problem, I should go fix it now but I am really tired. Taylor told the whole school that we were dating again and he didn't do it by himself. He thought it would be more ' Romantic' if the two of us were together when he did it. Now my legs are aching, They feel like broken carrot sticks.

Mira was lying on the bed when I woke up. I shook her "Mira, Wake we got to school, It's not summer yet," I told her knowing how she loves vacation. That girl is so weird, who wouldn't love to go to school, Like seriously stay home from school, Where is the awesomeness in that?

"I'm not going to school," she said. "Why" I asked. "You remember the boy I was dating Junior" She asked I nodded. She proceeded to tell me that he had sex with her and broke it off the moment they stopped. "He was like finally I tapped it, now I don't have to be with it," Mira said tears running down her eyes. Shit. That sucks that's why I won't have sex.

"Why the hell is my sister crying!" These were the first words Kyle said as he entered her room, he directed his question to me ."Mira is uh, Mira is uh I have to go" I said then ran downstairs. Crap. Mira drives me to school, I left my car at home because the Sturle's driveway doesn't have space.

It was like perfect timing Kyle passed by me pulled me by the hand roughly and pushed me into his car. He went in his side and backed out of the driveway fast . "woah, what's the rush?" I asked. "That asshole had sex with my fucking sister" He screamed in my ear. Geez. I know this is horrible but he looks like a thermometer when you place it on top of a candle for too long, he is red as hell. I could imagine steam coming out from his ears.

He turned and made a swift park in any spot. He got out slammed the door and entered the school ignoring all the stares he was getting.

"I love you," Taylor said to me from across, We sat down in the library I was tutoring him as I did not promise. Today is our first lesson and he is special if you know what I mean. He makes AP Physics looks difficult when it is easy as shit. I ignored what he said he couldn't love me, he was just saying that and I had a feeling that he was just trying to get with me.

"You're not going to say it back?"He asked. "You need to learn Hooke's Law. Focus." I answered. He smirked and returned to answer the question he was truly dumb.

"On another note, I heard what happened to Mira," He said. I raised an eyebrow "The tap and rap. The Do and flee" I nodded to signal that I got it he could shut up now. "Anyways, there's this boy, Jerry, he's kind and hasn't had sex yet, maybe they could go out. The only thing is she's sixteen and he's nineteen" He said so calmly. "I'll talk to her" was all I said before getting back to physics.