.10

Moment of confusion

Guess who went over to the store and took all my bags, my lovely dear mother. She called me early this morning to tell me as soon as this trip is over I am so grounded, she will come to trim wherever and become Mrs. Good Parent. Mrs. and Mr. Sturle asked me if I wanted to call child services because my mom yelled her head off at them about sending her teenage daughter to a hotel with boys, she called them Imbecile-head parents, her insults are fantastic note the sarcasm.

She leaves me tons of times going off wherever with dad or whoever and hoping I would get a place to stay awesome parenting right there.

"I heard what happen guess you don't have to leave with that douche again," Taylor said from the other side of the bed. I rolled my eyes internally and let out a soft giggle. Taylor started to play with my hair and the next thing I knew we were making out and it wasn't pleasant his hands were in places, I was not comfortable with but I could see he was trying to do what I knew he wanted to do but he doesn't know I know.

His hands are trailing down south way down south, but I am not going to stop him I will give him a little teaser all part of my plan. Bad boy, Bad, bad boy tugging on my panty lining. I took his hand in mine and placed it on my waist. Poor Taylor you thought you could've gotten rid of me so easily, that's not going to happen.

Well, that make-out session was torture for both of us, I didn't want him near and well he wanted to go inside of me and we can't let that happen, can we?

I was just walking around the hotel today was a day for everybody to just chill I should've brought a chemistry book that would've helped me chill right now.

"Oli, Can I talk to you ?" Kyle asked me pulling me into his room, well it seems like that was a rhetorical question or I answered and wasn't aware.

"Go on," I told Kyle.

"Well, I heard from sources that Taylor well that might be a lot for you to take in but you see Taylor he only wants to take your virginity and well dump you" Kyle rambled

"I know" But he didn't hear me

"Since you're the last virgin in our grade he wants to take your virginity "

"I Know," I said again but he didn't hear me.

"And he is dating Ciara "

"I Know," I said but he didn't hear me.

"And he was part of the plan for all, did you just say you know"

"Yes," I said.

"So why are you still dating him" He asked

"It doesn't concern you. It's for me to know and for you to find out later on in life" I told him.

"How do you mean it doesn't concern me" Kyle asked

"Well, you're my best friend brother. My relationship does not exactly concern you" I stated.

"Well, matter of fact it does concern me because I may or may not be in love with you," Kyle said with a serious face.

What The Actual Cheese.

"Well I know you don't feel the same way, well because you just said I'm just your best friend brother," Kyle said

He's wrong, I have been pushing my feelings down for Kyle right down that it might come out as waste because of all the Drama and shit happening.

"I'm so confused with all this crap. Aren't you in love with dearest Ciara" I asked and stated.

"Why the fuck would you think that," Kyle asked taking a step closer to me.

"Well you did get back with her" I stated.

"Only because you told me to," He said taking another step closer.

"None sense, if I told you to jump off a cliff would you do it" I asked.

"Only if it will make you love me back" He stated then leaned in and kissed me, I kissed back without even recognizing.

I am speechless. Butterflies in my tummy, Butterflies everywhere. Kyle just confessed his love to me and kissed me and he practically said he would kill himself if that meant me loving him. I am such a selfish bitch I didn't even say I love you back.

I pulled away from the kiss "I love you too" I said with a small smile on my face.