.06

Today is supposed to be the first day of Kyle and me, although I said no I have a soft spot for those guys. First tutor lesson. I was supposed to occur at home, but Kyle is still ignoring me. I don't know if he's going to come for me to tutor him. He won't talk to me at home and school well he is suspended for severely injuring Junior, who well deserved it.

I talked to Mira about the Jerry boy and she was more or less interested. Her exact words were 'Fuck boys. I'm turning into a nun' and I supported her decision.

Taylor and I are progressing the only thing he is pressuring me into is saying I love you, which I will not. I will wait for the right time and place.

Today is Friday we are leaving tonight to go to the hotel. I have to leave with Kyle and we part at the hotel. I guess I do have to go speak to him after all.

I lazily got off the bed and walked up to Kyle's room. He has been spending most of his time there lately. I knocked on the door "What" he grunted from the other side. "It's okay we have to talk about the trip," I said making sure nobody else wouldn't hear me.

"Whatever," he said. I took that as a sign to open the door.

"Ok, yeah, OK" Was all Kyle said while I explained to him our plan. "If you get pregnant, used, raped, or any shit you're on your own because as you said I am just a decoy for you to spend time with your boyfriend," Kyle said harshly.

"What's crawled up yours ?" I asked him trying to be rude, but a try is a try. "Oh. Forget it. I can't believe I broke up with Ciara If I didn't I'll have a good fuck" He said. Sure, Turn obnoxious now I stood up and walked out of the room. I stomped into Mira's room and sat down on the bed "What crawled up your arse ?" Mira asked me. I huffed.

"Not by the hair on my chinny, you'll huff and puff but you'll never blow my house down," Mira said trying to lighten the mood.

"I always knew you were more on the masculine side," I said pulling her cheeks "You have hair on your chinny chiny chin" She did a fake scowl and then laughed. "So you mind if I asked you a huge favor ".

I nodded my head, I'll do anything for my best friend she's like a sister to me "Well this is awkward to ask so I'll put in a song" She said this shall be funny I thought but then I was oblivious to my fate.

And if you,

You want me too

Let's make a move

Yeah, so tell me girl if every time we

To-o-uch

You get this kind of ru-u-ush

Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

If you don't wanna take it slow (c'mon)

And you just wanna take me home

Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

And let me kiss you [x5]

C'mon

Na na na na na na na na

I sat down on the bed mouth hung, eyes wide open, Vocal cords dispatched, Bones frozen that was so unexpected, I can never listen to that song the same way, So long 1D, So long.

"Wha -aa-aaa" Was all that was managed to get out of my mouth. "I don't have feelings in that way. Gross." That's kinda Incest " I said quickly ."So what's your favour" I asked. She slapped her forehead "Let me kiss you" She growled.

"What ?"I said.

"I want my first female kiss to be by someone who won't judge me and I want to experiment," She said raising her eyebrows. My weirdo friend.

I shrugged and agreed to it. She moved to kiss me, nibbling on my bottom lip then licking it she then licked the top, then all around three times.

The kiss got intense after that, she groped my breast and her hands were moving lower but I stopped it because Kyle was now standing in the doorway watching us.

He stood the shocked mouth open "Wha -Huh-Lppa-Uhd" He was trying to muster the words that ended up being incomplete .