Epilogue

Epilogue

"Mr.Robinson has full custody of Oli Robinson as of today August 11, 2014. Because Ms.Reasil is not a stable parent to Oli Robinson. Case closed Next Case please" The judge said while ending the case which had been going on for a while my mother tried to get me and the house and all the money but sadly my father was too smart for her and the fact that she came to me and told me that 'She'll get custody of me just to make me pay for ruining her life' didn't help.

She's lucky I didn't file for a restraining order.

After court, I had planned to meet my boyfriend and his sister for drinks at the mall court, so that's where I'm headed now.

So far I'm getting awesome marks in all my subjects one more year in this school and then graduation. Mira and I are following Kyle to Brown.

He is going in September he got accepted all he is missing is to graduate and get out of here. Leaving me in tears for a whole year. Graduation is in one month. I approached the mall court and saw an unusual crowd surrounding something must be up oh well.

I walked in and started to look for Mira and Kyle. I didn't spot them anywhere. I guess they're running late. Well, I might just be nosey and see what the crowd is watching to kill some time.

I wasn't seeing anything "Excuse me, what is happening," I asked a girl who looked kind "Mind your own Fucking business" She answered, Oh well don't judge a book by its cover  "Rude much" I mumbled trying to fit my petite self in the crowd.

To say that I was surprised to see the center of attention would be an understatement. Mira sat down at the table angry and on the verge of blowing and Kyle and Taylor were faces ready to kill each other. The right thing would be to separate it and the easiest thing to do is sit back and watch. Should I go right or easy?

"What the hell is happening here" I asked loud enough for both boys to hear but none of them answered.
But Taylor chose to speak "Aren't going to answer your girlfriend her after all you only got that much time​ left with her tilll I take her" I laughed, I laughed I didn't stop until all eyes were on me. I was seeking the attention that Taylor said was just so funny. I stopped " Taylor Fuck you, and I say this from deep down in my heart and with all sincerity, I hope you get hit by a fucking truck and dragged down in a river and get eaten by a fucking Alligator and passed out from its anus as the shit you are !" I said.

His face was hard as stone. "Baby, You will be mine eventually because you love me and so desperately want me," He said which only resulted in Kyle Punching him straight in the jaw so hard he fell. By that time mall security came and separated everyone.

I took Mira and Kyle and brought them to my home, I don't think Dad will be there.

One month later

My dad and the housekeeper went on a date and spent a night at a hotel which I approved of which left only me and Kyle are currently in my house more precisely in my room  I left him a minute ago to take a shower and change into my sexy underwear.

Yes, I'm doing it.

I am going to have sex with Kyle he doesn't know it yet it's going to be a surprise to him a huge surprise.

I Bought this pink laced underwear the bra was tight and pulled together to form a very sexy cleavage and the panty had small coverage at the front and a string-like thing at the back it just went up my butt.

It also came with a lace jacket thing, I don't know the name. I'm not some lingerie expert. I sprayed myself with Kyle's favorite perfume and then walked out.

His reaction was well expressed in many different ways, his eyes were wide, then he smirked. Then he bit his lips but most of all the thing that showed his reaction the most was how huge the bulge in his pants was. I suddenly began to feel nervous you think with all my sexy lingerie and thin I'd be courageous.

I blushed as he licked his lips "Oh My" He said which made me blush  It took all my courage to walk over to him and sit on him with my legs straddling him. I leaned forward and kissed him. He moaned just by me sitting on him and I moaned with his little member which isn't so little grinding against me.

"Are you sure?" Kyle asked and to that, I just started kissing him down his neck and touching his abs up and down. The feeling in my core is amazing I must say. He carried me Laid me down on the bed and started kissing me all over. When he reached the higher left corner of my right breast it felt so good that I let out a soft moan which made him smirk on my boobs and start sucking gently on it.

Which made me moan louder.

He untied the two strings that were holding up my underwear laid it on the floor and unzipped his pants which only left him in his boxers. I have never felt the urge to have something inside of me in my entire life. Hard to believe, Kyle asked me a next time "Are you sure" And to that, I pulled down his boxers.

  He watched me up and down then started kissing me. I felt a sharp pain in my lower area when he entered me it hurt but the satisfaction overpowered it. This was an awesome feeling. He pulled out and then asked me for a condom.

He put it on and then entered me again, He went till we both climaxed and he remove himself from inside then started kissing me sucking the left corner of my right breast again, going downwards from there. I felt tears coming down from pure joy and satisfaction.

I finally understand the big fuss behind sex.

Four Months Later

It has been four months since Kyle left and Taylor kept his ridiculous promise trying to find a way to get me back every single day.

You would think he'll stop since Ciara is pregnant eight months with his twins. Speaking of Ciara she blamed me for her pregnancy because I opened her took her underwear, took Taylor's penis, and pushed it in there, blaming me for her stupidness. My father and Lina The past maid isn't a maid anymore but she still does work but as a part of the household.

They're Manfriend and Womanfriend Now. I didn't just say that oh well.

Mira started dating this cute girl with dark skin gray eyes and long brown.

If I was lesbian and didn't have Kyle  I would date her, her name is Kristine.

My phone started ringing "Hey Babe" I answered

"How was school today? Did Taylor push his limit yet"

"No, Not yet  How was your day"

"Good Hon Still in class thou, though I'll Skype you when I reach back to my dorm" I Smiled at that.

Let us just say if my dad ever walked in on me and Kyle skyping I'd be boyfriendless. Forever.