.08

Dinner Disaster

"What are you doing here" I eyed her as I entered my designated room out of all places for her to be here.

"Sitting obviously," She said sarcastically.

"Oh cut the crap I am not in the mood" I answered rudely. My patience was cut short from the time she decided it would be funny to throw liquid on me for the second time, I am done, that's the only way I can make it through this is to fight fire with fire.

"Snap snap," she said tempting me. I shut her out and went into the bathroom.

"Baby, what are you doing here? Oli can't see you here" I heard a voice from the other side of the door a voice I would never believe to say these words to Ciara.

"Who cares about her" The bitch replied.

"Well, nobody but I do care" I know Taylor couldn't be touched and then he continued "about taking her virginity" He finished Oh my Nutella.

This is total and utter crap I am not going to stay innocent and take this shit because I have recently heard that payback is a bad, bad bad bitch.

I'll just have to come up with a plan, I can't come up with a plan now but I need one to get out of this bathroom.

I quickly removed all my clothes wrapped a bath towel around me and wet my face and legs from the sink.

I opened the door and walked and faked a surprise which happened to be good "Oh My Gosh I didn't hear your'll I was in the shower, Can you please excuse me and get dressed" I said with a surprised voice. They both nodded and started walking out " Gosh this is so embarrassing " I added.

The team planned an outing to go to dinner and it was all formal. I picked out my outfit earlier, I was going to wear a black and cream dress with peach stilettos and a pink handbag, I decided no jewelry would be better since the hoes and skanks I would be surrounded by would have just enough jewelry for everyone.

I was now sitting at the dinner table with everybody else they decided to book a large table for everyone to fit in, the football players were having their conversation and the coach supposedly who was with them was nowhere to be seen since we arrived. I took out my phone and checked for any new updates from Zoey. My phone was blank I guess she was waiting for me to come back to tell me everything.

I got up to go to the bathroom, but luckily Ciara got up to go with me.

When we entered the bathroom she didn't waste no time.

"I know you heard, everything me and Taylor were saying. What are you playing at" She shoved me.

I balanced myself and shoved her much harder than she shoved me, I have no idea where all that strength came from" Now here, here Cici. Don't. I mean do not ever touch me again and secondly, I don't know what the hell you and Taylor were talking about" I told her with control in my voice. I tilted my head to the side "Is it anything I should be worried about ?" I asked her.

She shook her head and I walked out not feeling to use the bathroom again.