.12

Well, that's a sight I'm not used to waking up, they are truly brave. They are having sex on the floor quietly so I am not to hear. Oh well, not like that penis will enter me any time. Was that too blunt? I closed my eyes not wanting to see the rest of that which made me drift back to sleep.

"Wake up Oli, how can you be this tired" I opened my eyes to see Kyle shaking me up. "Umm, I must have drifted back to sleep," I said . "why did you go back to sleep anyway?" Kyle asked.

"Taylor and Ciara were having sex on the floor," I told him like no big deal. He shook his head "I have no idea why you're putting up with this shit, anyway we leave in half an hour so pack up and get ready" he said and then kissed me and turned and go.

It must be hurting him to see me with Taylor but my plan has to go as planned. I dialed Zoey's number to make plans for tomorrow, I'm planning to rest for the rest of today and I doubt my inconsiderate mom will let me go anywhere.

She answered on the third ring "Hey, I'm coming back today wondering if you're free tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Um sure " she answered, well that's great, One step closer to solving a mystery.

"And one more thing don't tell your dad or mom about this," She said, well that was weird.

"Yeah, sure" I answered, well this gave me a slight fright.

"Come here baby" Taylor called. I smiled, wow I am becoming a great actress from this plan. Taylor stuck his tongue in my mouth for three minutes, disgusting. I can't believe I dated this creature from hell.

Kyle was watching in our direction and just stormed off. I couldn't go after because Taylor got me glued to him like Siamese twins.

Well, there goes the saying keep your friend close, your boyfriend closer and enemies so close people think you are Siamese twins.

Kyle still hasn't returned and we are leaving in minutes Ciara is giving me the evil eye, which surprisingly gives me this awesome feeling and also gives me the creep.

I sneakily snuck away from Taylor to go look for Kyle. I passed the hallway and was pushed up against the wall by Ciara, I could slap her or punch her in the face but I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt.

"I know you know Taylor and I are together, I saw your eyes open while we were having sex," She said with a smirk. I pushed her off me "You are pathetic. You can't help the fact that not everybody like sluts. Get a life" I snapped, her smirk dropped.

"But, but, but" She stammered. I stomped on her foot. "Save it. Gosh, get counseling, I said and continued looking for Kyle. I saw him standing up lower down the corridor punching the wall. "Hey, hey Chill," I said.

"Chill ?" He shouted. "You, my girlfriend, is over there sucking face with that ass".

"Sorry, it will all end just now. I promise" I said.

"Well, when you become single. I'll become single again" He said, what exactly does he mean?

"What?" I asked. Confused.

"Ciara just came to beg me to take her back and I took her back. While you're doing your plan. I'll have Ciara as my fuck buddy" He said bravely, now I know the feeling of jealousy, anger, and wanting to kill that one person.

"You know I am not having sex with Taylor and you're doing this for pleasure," I said calmly.

"And your plan is for what Research? Oli I think it's for pleasure" He said.

"Guys the bus is here," A girl named Tina told us and Kyle just walked off.