.04

My dear Ali

I woke up when it was getting dark, I washed my face and brushed my teeth then walked downstairs. To be greeted with the whole family eating dinner. "Hey," Mira said, Kyle winked at me which caused me to grunt and Mr. and Mrs. Sturle asked "How was your day" I smiled and said Fine but it was horrible.

After dinner, everybody went to their rooms. "So why did you leave school earlier" I heard Mira ask from the other side of the room. "I was just tired" I muttered. "Really Oli, you expect to believe you left school because you were feeling Tired. Sure" She said, getting back to her phone. I left to go to the bathroom, but I didn't make it far because I was pulled into Kyle's room by no other than Kyle. "What did Ciara do to you?" He said anger trailing his voice. So he knows something happened but he doesn't know what "What are you talking about" I asked him not wanting to cause any trouble. "Ciara told me she made my little bitch pay, I tried calling, but you didn't answer your phone," He said, not shifting his gaze from me.

"So what makes you think, that I was the little bitch she was referring to," I asked, trying to change the topic. "Well, maybe it's the fact I broke up with her, because she was mean to you, or maybe the fact that she knows that I.. " "I was wondering where you disappeared," Mira said standing in the doorway with a strange expression. I walked out of the room to finish my quest and went to the bathroom. Mira stayed in the room with Kyle. I washed my hands and walked back to Mira's room, While I walked in the hallway I heard snickering coming from Kyle's room. I kept walking because I thought that it was none of my business.

"Mom, ok I get it" I was on the phone with my mom she was telling me that she couldn't make it for another year. I think I'll ask the Sturles to adopt me. I really cannot have parents who only call me to tell me they are not coming home. I knocked on the door to the Sturle's room. "Come in," Mrs. Sturle said. When they saw me they smiled. "How are you, Hon," Mrs. Sturle asked. "I'm good, I Just came to tell you my parents are not coming back for another year, so when you are ready for me to move out, Just tell me," I said fast ."Oli, you can stay here as long as you like. Don't feel like you don't belong. OK," I nodded and thanked them for their gratitude, Then went to bed.

I lay on the bed, but I didn't feel tired. I reflected on my day and how cowardly I was. I remind myself of my big sister, I don't want to end up like her. I don't want to be a victim of bullying. Why can't people just stop bullying? The only person who took care of me, Took her own life because of bullying and my parents were never there for her to cry too and I was too young to help. Sometimes I wish they arrested my parents when they found my sister's dead body lying on the bathroom floor. They weren't in the country then. They had to fly from the UK. We changed states after my sister's death to have a new start. My parents are still never here and I am getting bullied. I don't want to end up like Ali, I just can't, I have to be strong for both of us. Tears were running down my face.

"What's wrong" I heard someone ask from the doorway, I didn't recognize it was open nor did I think anyone was awake. I looked up it was Kyle "Everything" I muttered between sobs."Dare to tell" I shook my head. "Ok, But does it have anything to do with Ciara" He asked I nodded my head, She was the one bullying me. He nodded his head "So, where is your phone?" He asked. " A monster girl named Rock has it" I muttered. His expression didn't change, "I'm guessing Ciara set her up on you then?" He asked, I nodded. The last thing he said was "Go to sleep Oli, everything going to be OK".