.11

Two Timer

"So what does this mean for us ?" Kyle asked. What else does it mean He's in love with me, I'm in love with him and we made love for so long and he did not try to have sex. He is truly marvelous. I turned to face him "What do you want it to mean?" I asked him. He sat up on the bed "Well, I want you to be mine" This made me blush like I wasn't pink enough. I just nodded my head. He kissed my forehead "So tonight you'll break up with Taylor, I'll break up with Ciara and we'll switch rooms" Kyle said.

Wait, I can't end my plans Taylor needs to be taught a serious lesson that will break him and ask for that bitch Ciara well I don't care about her. I have to stay with Taylor can I deal with Ciara touching up Kyle like that?

"I can't. I'm sorry" I said. Kyle faced change.

"Why ?" He asked.

"I have to continue with my plan," I told him. His face changed more and more into an angry expression, unlike the happy expression he wore a while back. "What Plan?!" he asked his voice sounding aggressive.

"I can't tell you," I said softly. "You can't tell me, sure and it's okay for you to be all girlfriend with Taylor, that's what you're saying".

"Girlfriendy?" I asked. Which strangely just made him more aggravated.

"Kyle I promise you nothing much will happen and it will end by next Friday ok ?" I bargained with Kyle. "Am I supposed to take your word for it, Taylor is very conniving" he said his voice calming down.

"Do you trust me ?" I asked. "Yes," He answered. "Exactly nothing's going to happen," I said I got off the bed and kissed him. "Where are you going" He asked. "To my boyfriend," I said evilly and ran away. I skipped down the hall and into my room. I bumped into Ciara leaving my room. I ignored her and carried on. Taylor lay on the bed with a shirt on him. I jumped on the bed and kissed him on the lips, this was Ciara's sloppy seconds. I could see the hickeys she left below his neckline, a smart couple. I lay on my side on my bed with my hands entwined with Taylor.

Minutes later Ciara came back in the room with tears in her eyes poor Cici "Can I sleep here for the night Kyle just broke up with me" She asked. Taylor like he wouldn't love to just invite her in all by himself. "Sure. Whatever" I said.

"But how are the three of us going to sleep on this one bed I'm not mentioning but one of the two of us doesn't want to sleep on the same bed as you," I said.

"It's okay, I don't mind sleeping by the beast that much," Taylor said.

"Oh, I wasn't talking about you," I said facing Taylor.

"Whatever, I'll sleep on the floor," Ciara said with a look of shame on her face.

"That gives me the jeepie creepers but okay," I said making her annoyed.