.07

"What in the world of sluts and whores is happening here !" Kyle shouted. I blinked. No answer. I blinked again still no answer.

"Nobody going to fucking answer me ?!" Kyle shouted again which made me wince. He walked up to me "First you hurt me after I break up with my fuck slut girlfriend and you go and date an asshole who fucked your best friend but now you're turning homosexual with my fucking sister!" Kyle said. Wait.

Hold the crunchy peanut butter up "You had sex with Taylor ?!" I asked Mira, I didn't need to pretend to be angry I was pretty angry and hurt she knew that I was dating Taylor and she didn't tell me. I can't do anything romantic with someone who has been at it with my best friend.

"Well before you started dating I guess," She said Like it was nothing.

"Urgh" Before stomping out of the room but unfortunately I was pushed back to the bed "Are you and my sister lesbians" Kyle growled. Wow. he was frustrated I must say. 'No" I muttered softly. "Well. I am and I couldn't give two fuck what you think because I hear things Kyle a lot of things" Mira said standing and moving closer to be in front of Kyle.

"I know you're back with the slut and Oli was just helping me out but you have no right to give her crap because you are my brother is the definition of crap! " Mira shouted and stomped out of the room, Kyle then followed and I didn't have to stomp out because I was now alone.

Everything came flooding back into my head Kyle, Taylor, Mira. My life is messed up.

My sisters were dead, my boyfriend had sex with my best friend who knows they might still be infatuated with each other, and My parents couldn't give two cheeses about me.

"Taylor I feel I am second to Mira, like everybody wants her or had her or has feelings for her and then there's me" I wasn't going to tell Taylor that I knew. I want to see if he'll confess to me, If he doesn't well we're over. "But I love you, Doesn't that count" He said. " You never did anything with Mira," I asked. He looked down and then looked up. "Well, there was once but that was before I met you," He said "I would pick you up here anytime" He added quickly ."I'm going back to my room now".

We were already in the hotel and it wasn't much of a surprise to see the majority of girls I couldn't tolerate there. For the rest of yesterday Mira, Kyle, and I didn't make contact with each other under any circumstance until it was time for me and Kyle to leave.

Zoey told me that when I was back from this weekend trip, I should come to her office because she said and I quote 'I got something interesting I think you'll want to know face to face' She said, I tried contacting my parents numerous times but after two rings it is cut off like there are ending my calls or something.

Unfortunately and stupidly the boys had to share rooms with their dates what kind of trip is that, that is just a cover-up for the footballers to get some weekend sex.

I am sharing a room with Taylor and guess who is the one sharing with Kyle? Nope, you're wrong it's freaking Ciara, I guess when Mira said he got back with his slut of a girlfriend she wasn't lying.

Ciara had been gloating as hell about how I was just a horrible phase in Kyle's life and did I forget to mention she threw honey 'Accidentally' all over me at the reception area.