.02

"Why do you take it as a chore, to harass my being ?" I asked Taylor harshly.

I was walking peacefully to my locker when Mr.Taylor decided he'd love to make my week worse.

"So, I hear you're going with Kyle to that hotel " he asked slyly ever since Mrs. Sturle asked me to go I have been ignoring Kyle at all places possible.

When I came across him I ran. "So are you planning on finally dropping the V card for Kyle" He said uneasily.

I laughed for a few minutes before I could gather up my brain cells to come up with an answer that wouldn't make it sound like an insult or ruin his reputation.

"You thought I was dating Kyle. Ha! In Satan's dreams. His parents are making me go with him, they don't want him bringing back a baby for them, so they're sending me". Kyle is like a brother to me, this insinuation is way past ridiculous.

Well better save my reputation than his, he was banging the locker next to mine, laughing. People were sending weird stares in his direction.

"Thanks for the info Babe," He said before he left to meet his football friends, I'm guessing they will get to know in 5.4.3.2.1.

Yes, they're erupting in laughter, that's my cue to get to Biology class, We have a new teacher word on the street is his one hunk of a sir, but ho hey, his a teacher sucks butt, once he knows how to give me an A++.  Maybe not only in Biology, Naughty thoughts Oli, bad Oli.

Does Oli need a cracker?

Well, You can say his alright.

He has baby blue eyes and black hair falling just at the front of his face, the rest is just settled like a big mess on his head.

He had a baby blue shirt the same color as his eyes, with buttons open, and a silver chain showing, on top of his chest hair.  You can see his muscular lean body from the fitness of his shirt.

OK, that's enough explaining to the teacher.

"Hi, my name is Mr. Pisa I am the new Bio teacher and football coach," He said, then asked everybody to introduce themselves each person did it in their own way considering the loose girls.

They were practically twirling their hair it looked like they couldn't get an Instyler and using their fingers to do the job was the only way!

One of the loose girls raises a hand.

I heard an emo behind me Mumble 'This shall be a laugh' The teacher called on her "Sir, is they a Mrs. Pisa" Mr. Pisa shook his head in disapproval and laughed "Actually no, there's a Ms. Robinson soon to be Mrs. Pisa, she's at work right now actual, she's a Pediatrician." He said.

Everybody laughed at the naïve girl. I noticed that she has the same name as me, Ms. Robinson I wonder if I know her, but then again.

The bell rang signaling me to get the hell out of class and to Spanish which I hate.

Most people say the language is easy and foreigners who have to learn English have it hardest so don't complain.

Well shit too bad for them, I know English,  and it's hard for me to learn other foreign subjects and I doubt it has anything to do with me always falling asleep in Spanish class.

I didn't make it to Spanish class.

I was pulled aside by a thin long hand. " I heard you're going to that hotel crap with Kyle" Not this Kyle shit again.

I don't feel like explaining right now. " Yes, and," I said disinterested in this conversation.

" And he is my boyfriend so if you lay your Virgin little finger on him, I will chop it off and feed it to all my pets" Why would a virgin lay a finger? You know what never mind. Humans are dumb.

" Dud, can you not, Don't be insecure. If he loves you, He won't cheat" I insured her, but we both know Kyle doesn't love her. He doesn't love any of these girls.

She huffed and walked away ."Were you just speaking to Ciara? Word on the concrete is she has it out you." The despicable spoke

" Are you turning into some kind of stalker".  This is getting annoying.

He just rolled his eyes "Really, do you miss me that much" I provoked him.

He just turned and went in the opposite direction.

Oh, pumpkin seeds.

I'm waiting for somebody to jump out, point at me, and say

'This girl is on fire'. Cause I'm bringing the heat.

I decided to skip Spanish and have some fun in the library. I feel like such a naughty girl.

Only naughty girls sipped Class to be in the library, but they won't be reading. Took a left turn into the library dodged the librarian and went straight to grab my favorite book.

Friedman's Book of Economics.

Let the fun begin.

Out of nowhere gravity knocked my book out of my hands, and a hand was waving in front oh it's Kyle.

Oh Shit. Its Kyle.

"I have been talking to you for five minutes now you haven't heard a word I said." I just grinned shyly.

"Sorry, I got lost in the book," I said.

"I didn't know you took Econ" Kyle stated, which is true.

"Nope, I don't. Only science subjects", he raised an eyebrow

"So why are you reading an econ book" He asked.

I let out a hysterical laugh "For fun," I said in an 'It's so obvious voice'.

He rolled his eyes " So do you have any idea why my girlfriend is now questioning my loyalty and using numerous dirty words to describe you?"

All I did was say if he loved her, he wouldn't cheat.

Looses be tripping.

I didn't answer Kyle mainly because I didn't want to.

Yeah, I'm internally sassy like that.

"How could a girl reading economics for fun aggravate a girl like my girlfriend".He asked with a smirk.

Media: Mr Pisa