.16

It's Wednesday night, two more days till my plan raps up, Two more days Taylor will regret ever using me, and two more days for Taylor to get all the girls he wants because after that he'll be getting guys.

I was editing the parts of the movie I had putting some words, I took the ones from the hotel too, with Ciara edited out and words coming out from his mouth he never said l, That is going to bring his image and everything he worked for down.

Payback is an evil bitch. Too bad The bitch will not get hit by the bus because Ciara isn't one of my targets I guess Karma will hit her in its way.

I decided that I would love to meet my newfound uncle he sounds cool. I will have to contact Zoey and tell her that so we can set a date.

My eyes closed and I drifted off to a sweet slumber knowing that I was making my boyfriend take my virginity tomorrow.

"Yes, deeper, harder, deeper! Oh baby, oh Christ, yes!" I shouted as Taylor thrust into me multiple times harder, deeper, and faster. "Give it to me, big boy." I moaned again. I never thought of myself as such a nasty moaner m. "I wet my palm with my tongue and reached for him" He sucked on my nipples like he was knotting a cherry. The things he did with his tongue. His long, huge friend was still thrusting inside of me. "Taylor I'm going to come." He sucked in a breath as he sped up. "I need...I want you to—" His hips rose off the bed, forcing his penis to go harder and deeper than ever.

"Harder. Deeper. Come on, Taylor, More." I feel violent. His hand is on the side of my neck, around my throat, half cupping my face. He fucks me with every single bone determined to fuck the virgin out of me while making my bedrock.

I jumped up from my bed, sweating and gasping for breath, It was just a dream, thank god, and a horrifying one at that. It was a wet dream darn it, I had a wet dream about an incompetent fool. I can't believe this shit is happening to me and now I am expected to go back to bed. I don't think that's happening.

I picked up my phone and dialled the number for the person to answer " Hey, what's wrong" he asked "had a bad dream" I answered. "Don't worry Taylor's here to protect you now" Taylor said, so full of himself, but I did feel better as he spoke to me and all my hatred for him came back.