.14

Desperation

It was now last period and I'd have to meet Zoey at her pediatric office after school I had to pass the mall to pick out some Hello Kitty stickers for tonight I was sure going to have a blast with Taylor.

"I thought you said you were not having sex with Taylor," Kyle said as he walked up to me in the hallway.

"First why do you care and two and three whatever" I said while shrugging and walking away. Taylor can't seem to keep his mouth shut and exactly that, will bite him in the ass.

******

I asked the secretary when I could go in to see Zoey, and she told me in a minute, she had a patient right now. I waited patiently observing the office the wall was painted in Pink, blue, purple, blue, green, and red stripes and it was decorated with little funny pictures for the kids.

"You can go in," The secretary said as a cute little dark-skinned girl came out with her dad.

Who is rather sexy I must say. Stop, Oli, Stop.

"Finally how are you?" Zoey asked before I closed the door. "Never better" I answered sacarsticly. But she drank it up like rose red wine.

"Let's get to the point, my dad is your dad's brother he ran away and they cut him out of the family.

He is like the forbidden fruit ." I sat there surprised an uncle Huh?

"How nice why did he do it" I asked getting straight to the point just like her. "He says his parents were venomous devils and he couldn't stand one bit a second longer" She answered which explains so much.

"That's a perfect way to explain my parents you know " I informed her. "I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and the apple rubbed on the other apple from the other tree," I said.
Zoey gave me a look that said 'Are you mentally stable' I laughed and flipped it off.

Zoey and I went out to the mall to buy my stickers and get some coffee and then she dropped me at home considering I was supposed to have been home hours ago. But I doubt they'll recognize I'll just make up a lie.

"Bye," Zoey called as I was just about to knock on the door. I waved her back and knocked, my parents thought it would've been genius to take my keys from me and have the house locked at all times. Bravo.

"Where were you Lucy," My father asked, he is the only one who calls me by my middle name. "School, I am not allowed to go to school" I answered rudely, "watch that tone with me young lady school over two hours ago," he said.  "Have you ever heard of staying back to do work, yes I was doing it can I be excused now?" I asked if I needed to go to set up for tonight because tonight will be step one of payback. "Go" was all my father said and I fled.

***********

"You know you don't have to make yourself look extra pretty for me," Taylor said. He thinks the things on the bed were used to impress him. Sure.

"Ok honey" was all I said. He had climbed through my window very skillfully I must add.

He started kissing me, I kissed back until he pushed me onto the bed, I lightly pushed him away and sat up.

"Ok, I'm thinking the only way I will end up going further with you is if I think of you as a friend first so tonight we're going to do a friendly thing," I said. "Friendly thing ?" he asked. I pointed at the nail polish and Hello Kitty stickers.
"You want me to put it for you," he asked. I nodded "And I'll do yours," I said. He shook his head "Not in a million years" he stated. "Don't worry as I'm done you can wash it out" I said. He agreed to it. Little did he know.

Things desperation can do to you.