Chapter 4

Poseidon's point of view

After Percy passed out Apollo took him to the infirmary. When Apollo returned he was grinning at Hermes. I couldn't read minds but I knew what they were thinking. I knew that as soon as they asked Percy about it, they would be disappointed because Percy wasn't like them. I knew he wouldn't be interested in "Wooing the ladies." as Apollo and Hermes put it.   He doesn't go looking for a relationship he waits for the right person to find him. Not only that but he was still quite upset over what happened with the Athena spawn, and I figured it would take him  a while to get over her.  

When Apollo sat back down on his throne, Zeus spoke he said, "we are here to discuss Perseus."

 "What's so important about that kid?" Ares growled.

 I doused Ares with water, I smirked when he was spitting out the water that got in his mouth. Zeus continued, "we need to discuss his sacred animals, his weapon of power, his duties his domains and his roman form."

"His weapon of power could be riptide," Apollo said.

 I nodded that made sense it was the only weapon he had ever used. Then Athena spoke, she said, "one of his sacred animals could be the Pegasus because he is the son of Barnacle beard." 

I glared at her, although that was a good idea. She continued, "his other animal could be the phoenix since he is Hestia's champion."

I nodded that made sense. I said "we know that his domains are,"

 I rhymed them off; "Time, waves, tides Swordsmanship, Loyalty, and heroes."

 "He has a lot of domains," Hermes  said pointing out the obvious.

 "he will be powerful."

 I think we all knew that. I thought to myself, he might be just as powerful as I am. That thought didn't bother me. I was proud of Percy. He had been through so much, now I hoped he would be able to enjoy his life. Demeter said, "Since he is the god of heroes he could be the camp director at camp half blood." 

That got Dionysus's attention. He said, "I wouldn't have to put up with those insolent little..." 

"You have a son there remember," I said  cutting off his statement.

 That shut him up.

 Zeus spoke up, "He won't start at the camp until Dionysus has finished his time there." 

Dionysus scowled. Apollo went to check on Percy, not long after he returned grinning  like an idiot. he said, "Percy's awake."

When he said that I couldn't stop a smile from crossing my face.