Chapter 7

Percy's point of view.

  After dad teleported out of his throne room, I chuckled at his actions and then followed, when I got to my mom's apartment mom was still sitting on the couch.  I could see that dad had gotten there just before me, and he was walking toward her. He put his hand on her shoulder, as a result  She jumped in surprise, and when she saw who had touched her she blushed.

 smirking at them I said "I think I will let you have some time alone I will be back at four." I teleported to my dad's Palace but instead of going in I headed toward the cyclops forges. I wanted to tell Tyson about everything that had happened recently. When I got there I glanced in trying to spot Tyson. Before long I spotted him, I also spotted his boss. Who was giving another cyclops orders. When he finished I walked up to him. When he noticed me I think he was confused about who I was.

I said to him, "I wish to speak to Tyson." 

as I said it I glanced toward my half-brother. 

 The cyclops asked me, "Who are you?"

 he obviously didn't know about me becoming a god, or he just hadn't recognized me. I said, Percy Jackson son of Poseidon, and god of time."  

Normally I don't really like to throw my titles around, but I wasn't interested in waiting,  and I figured that once he learned that I am now a god he would let me see my brother quick enough. Just as I suspected when he heard my newest title   His face went from calm to a combination of shock and Nervousness. He said, "I'm sorry My Lord of course you can speak with Tyson."

"Will you tell him that there is someone who wishes to speak with him outside, I wish to tell him that I'm a god myself."

"Certainly My Lord," the cyclops said.

 I walked out of the forge, and waited for Tyson to come out. Before long he came out of the forge. I walked over to him and then after he saw me he spoke.

When he saw me he said, "is that you brother?"

Smiling. I said,"Yes it's me Tyson." 

  "Brother!" he said happily. he ran toward me and hugged me. Now normally his hugs would knock the air right out of me, and make it feel like my ribs were going to crack, but now that I was a god they didn't bother me so much.

"Why do you look so different Brother?" Tyson asked me.  I told him that Dad had come up with the idea to make me a god,  and then took me to Olympus, where he had convinced the other gods to go through with his plan.

When he heard that Tyson's eye widened, he was speechless. Finally he managed to say, "You're a god?"

I grinned. I said, "Yes Tyson they made me an Olympian god. I am the god of time, waves, tides, heroes, Swordsmanship and loyalty."

Changing the subject away from me I asked "So how are things with you and Ella?" he blushed, but he did say, "Good, I try to get time off to see her whenever I can."

  I smiled at him Tyson and I spoke for a little longer; I told him that I would visit as often as I could. When I finished talking to Tyson I decided to go for a walk in central park, I wanted time to think about everything that had happened recently.

I teleported to central park where  I put mist over my gold eyes so they would look like they were sea green, which I knew would seem a bit more normal to the mortals that I would run into there. As I walked I got lost in my own thoughts. I was wondering who Annabeth had left me for. I wasn't really sad about it anymore, but I was still angry at her. I figured that even if I did find someone else, I would still be angry at Annabeth for blaming me for things that weren't my fault.

I thought back to when I was still getting used to being a demigod, back then I never would have believed that I would be offered immortality, much less become an Olympian god. Back then I was still getting used to the fact that the gods were real, if someone had told me then that I would be an Olympian god I would have thought that they were insane.

I was thinking that every demigod would love to get their parents back together, and I was thinking that I was one of the few who would get to have it happen. So much had happened in the past few days Annabeth breaking up with me, my dad deciding to make me a god, the possibility of my parents getting back together.  since I wasn't really watching where I was going, my thoughts were suddenly interrupted when I bumped into a woman.