Chapter 12

Annabeth's point of view

Then the truth hit me, And I passed out. I wasn't out long though. I couldn't believe that Percy had been made a god, but there was no denying it. For one he was sitting in a god's throne, and the throne had symbols on it  represented most of his domains, he was currently twelve feet tall, and the fact that he had teleported here to begin with was enough to make me believe it.

Zeus cleared his throat he said, "I introduce to  you Perseus Jackson, god of time, tides, waves, swordsmanship, loyalty and heroes, the fifteenth Olympian. When Zeus had finished speaking I glanced over at Percy again, he looked to be struggling not to laugh; Hermes and Apollo looked to be in much the same situation. I scowled I hated being entertainment for the Gods. While looking at me Zeus spoke again, "Since you are the architect of Olympus, you will design his Palace here and his cabin at Camp."

Could this day get any worse? I thought, I had expected a normal winter solstice meeting where all the gods were arguing with each other over unimportant things or things that had happened thousands of years ago.

I certainly hadn't expected this. I glanced over at Percy and he was smirking at me. Stephen the head counsellor for the Morpheus cabin and my new boyfriend had blonde hair and blue eyes. He was trying to calm me down but it wasn't working. Ever since I had broken up with Percy, most of the campers shunned me, but honestly I didn't care, I had Stephen.

Zeus looked away from me and turned to Jason, he said, "I expect you to take care of his temple here on Olympus, and in camp Jupiter."

  I glanced over at Jason; he still looked somewhat shocked he just nodded.

Then Poseidon spoke he said, "I have an announcement to make," 

Everyone looked at him he said, "I have found a new wife"

 "Who is she?" Zeus asked him. 

 "she is mortal," Poseidon answered, still not completely answering Zeus's question. 

 Apparently Zeus has at least half a brain because he said, "And you want to make her immortal."

"Yes," Poseidon answered.

 Zeus frowned. Once again he said, "Who is she?" 

I looked at the other gods there were a few who looked interested some just looked bored, and some just didn't care.When I glanced at Percy, he looked interested in the conversation, but not because he wanted to know who his dad's new love was, I got the feeling that he already knew.

My suspicions were confirmed when Percy spoke up, he said, "she's sally Jackson, my mother."

 As soon as the words left his mouth Aphrodite started squealing, I thought to myself what in the name of Hades is wrong with that woman?I was rather surprised by that answer; I thought that sally was married to Paul Blofis. Something must have happened to him. I thought. I couldn't help but be a little jealous, all demigods dreamed of getting their parents back together, and it normally never happens. It seemed as though Percy would be the only one that did.

Zeus ignored Aphrodite, and yelled, "You want to marry a mortal and she has to be his mother!"

 In response Poseidon said, "Zeus I will have her as my immortal wife no matter what you want." 

Zeus looked annoyed but he said, "Fine bring her here then!" 

Percy spoke up; he said, "I will go get her." 

he stood up from his throne, and shrunk down to normal size. We quickly turned away just before he showed his true form and left. "Show off" I muttered.