Chapter 40

Hi guys! It's kind of a short chapter, but I wanted to have a Haily moment. Hope you like it and even laugh a little. If you have any comments or ideas I would love to hear them. Love you <3

I turned the doorknob and entered the room. I had only left for a few minutes, but now Hal wasn't sitting on the bed.

"I'm back!" I yelled, looking under the bed.

I knew it would be stupid of him to be there, but I had no ideas.

"I'm in the bathroom!" He answered after not long after.

"The room has a bathroom?" I asked to myself.

I walked in the small bathroom. It was squeaky clean, with a tub, a toilet, and a counter.

"Nice, right?"

"Beautiful." My mouth was open and I was sure drool would start coming out in no time.

Hal chuckled. "And get this, they have hot water."

"No way!" I turned towards him with a full smile, but I soon remembered why we were there.

I sat on the bathroom's counter. "Come here."

Hal dragged his feet and lowered his head.

My hands moved up and took his face between them. A few cuts were visible on his face and blood was streaming down his nose like a fountain.

"It looks superficial to me," I muttered to myself while I touched his wounds.

"Ow!" Hal moved his face away.

"That's what you get for getting in a fighting, Hal."

"I wasn't going to let him talk to you like that."

Heat took over my face, but I soon turned around and grabbed some bandages.

He winced in pain every time I tried to clean his wounds and wouldn't stop moving around.

"Hal, Stop moving. You're like a five-year-old," I told him with a laugh.

"Sorry."

I moved closer to him until our lips met. We kissed for a short moment, but soon enough my face was covered in blood.

He cleaned my face slowly and smiled.

"You're beautiful."

"Thanks, but we should probably worry about your nose. It bleeding so much." I tried to stop it, but more and more came out.

His shirt was covered with blood all over it.

"Maybe he should take his shirt off?" I thought, "Emily! Focus."

"Yeah, doesn't hurt, though," Hal said with a huge grin.

Gosh, those grins kill me

I chuckled, "Of course not big guy."

Hal lifted his head up, making his best to stop the blood from coming out.

I started kissing his neck slowly, trying my best not to laugh. I knew it would bother him.

"E-Em?"

I didn't respond, I just continued with the seductive kisses.

"Em, please," He said with almost no voice.

"My bad." I laughed and took out something from a drawer.

"If I wasn't bleeding all over, I would-"

It was a tampon.

Hal's eyes grew wide, his normally tan skin became pale, his brows moved up drastically and his mouth opened. It looked like he had just seen a ghost. Just one word, priceless.

"What are you doing?" He finally spoke.

I ignored his question, "Stay still."

I placed the tampon in his nose to stop the heavy bleeding.

"Emily! That's a girl thing!"

I tried my best to control the laugh and put a stern stare.

"Don't be such a baby, it's called a tampon."

"Take it off me." He was even grossed out of touching it.

"You should thank me, you know how difficult is to find tampons during an alien war?"

He started mumbling nonsenses.

I was having so much fun with it that I couldn't let it go, I wanted to see how far I could take it.

"Yes, we have periods during war Hal."

His eyes opened like plated and his pale face turned bright red.

"Periods, periods, periods, periods, periods..."

"What are you doing?" He asked nervously walking backward.

"Maybe if I say it enough it would be less awkward for you."

I couldn't anymore and started laughing as hard as I could while I cleaned his face.

He tried to be seen all tough on the outside, leading people into the way. The truth was that he was just a teenage boy, terrorized of periods. I loved this new part of him, vulnerable.

Hal stayed still for a few seconds and soon enough a grin appeared on his lips.

He lifted an eyebrow and grabbed me by my legs and got me closer to his body. I circled my legs around his torso as he started kissing my neck and shoulder.

Hal started spinning around until we fell on the bed.

"Hal, it's Tom's and Anne's room!"

"They'll understand," He said and placed me on the bed.

I started giggling while Hal kissed neck, he was such a tease.

Out of nowhere the door burst open.

My heart stopped for a moment.

Hal lifted his head. "Hey guys, what're you doing here?"

"Um, it's our room," Anne said mocking Hal.

"Right," Hal mumbled awkwardly.

"What's that on your nose?" Tom asked.

"A tampon," I answered with a shy smile.

Oh God, how embarrassing!