Chapter Five

Liam's POV (At the party)

There I was walking to the house that the party was and honestly I was ready to get my long week over with because it was time to party! As I was walking to the house there was a girl walking toward me without a jacket! She just stood there stunned and when I really got to see her face clearer I found it was..... Ellie! I didn't know how to react. There was the girl that I've been crushing on since I first laid eyes on her! Wow! She was beautiful right now, but when was she not? She was always beautiful! I gave her the warmest smile I could muster. Believe me when I say this I probably looked like a creep because that's how strong the feeling inside was and before she could do anything she started tumbling. I ran as fast as my legs could to catch her. Luckily I was in track and made it to her before she could really hit the cold ground.
"Hey Ellie! Are you okay? Hey!"
I said gently shaking her.
Her body was ice cold and her face was tear stained. I felt her forehead and knew she was running a fever. I picked Ellie up bridal style and surprisingly found out she wasn't heavy at all and carried her to the car. Once I set her in I took my black pea coat off and wrapped it around her gently, removing the stray hairs from the front of her face behind her ear. I jumped in the car and started the engine blasting the heat on, my adrenaline started to kick in. I had mo idea what to do? I was so cluless I knew I had to call my mom. I know, I know, I still call my mom for things don't laugh!! (But honestly who doesn't?) After a couple rings a cheerful voice came through the line.
"Hello?"
The voice said.
"Mom!"
I said terrified.
"Liam honey what's the matter?"
My mom said in a very concerned tone.
"Mom there this girl I found at the party I was going to and she fainted and she's running a huge fever and I don't know what to do!!!"
"Liam honey... This is the first time you've ever cared for a girl before? What's going on?"
"Mom stop no questions... please just help me!"
"Okay...."
My mom sighed in defeat,
"Bring her home lay her in the guest room remove her shoes, go to the kitchen and prepare some boiling water, grab some clean clothes and cloths, some bowls, and once your done with that leave them on the kitchen table your father and I will be here as soon as possible okay."
I nodded my head to everything she just said, but to have Ellie sleeping I the guest room?
"Mom she's not sleeping in a guest room. She's gonna sleep in my room okay.... And please come home soon I'm honestly confused on what to do my mind is running on like one thousand million seconds per minute...."
"Okay sweetie we'll be there as fast as we can and don't worry Liam once we're done with this new movie opening we'll excuse ourselves."
"Thanks mom! I love you! And sorry for taking you away from dad and your new movie premier..."
"Oh sweetie it's okay! Nothing comes before you dear."
She said until someone came in through the line.
"Jenny! Jenny! Pete is giving his speech on your new movie! Hurry let's go!"
"Okay hold on!" She said giggling,
"Okay honey I gotta go! Your father is giving the director's speech!"
I chuckled a little and said bye ending the call. Gripping the steering wheel tightly I speeded all the way home. Once we got to my residence I put my code into the gate and drove through a forest kind of thing. Once I reached the outside house, there was another gate I had to punch a code through and once I did that our house was in plain view. The reason for two gates is privacy issues since my father is a movie director and my mother is a famous actor we need a little privacy and I personally don't mind it. Parking my car in the front of the entrance and jumping out I realized it was already starting to snow. I ran to the other side of the car and gently opened the door unbuckling her seatbelt and once again slipping her fragile body into my arms. I started waking up the stairs and opening my door to place her on my bed. Breathing a sigh of relief I began doing exactly what my mom told me to do. Righ when I finished preparing everything the door opened and my parents rushed into the kitchen. My mom threw her huge pea coat off and grabbed the clothing I had laid out for Ellie and bolted up the stairs locking the door behind her. After three minutes she came out and told us not to go in the room. She grabbed all the cloths poured the water into the bowl and brought it upstairs closing the door again. Ten minutes passed and it started to feel like ages until she walked out and she said we could go in. I was the first to bolt up the stairs and look at her sleeping peacefully in clean clothes with one of the cloths placed on her head. I let out a defeated sigh and felt my dad's arm hit my shoulder saying,
"Son you've got it bad! You're whipped!"
I pushed his hand off me and said,
"Yeah sure? Thanks dad... Is she okay mom?"
My mom nodded her head lightly and said,
"Yeah she's better now that she's all cozy, but I think I might have to stay up tonight to change the towels."
I shook my head I disagreement and said,
"No mom I'll do it! It doesn't seem so hard!"
My mom gave a questionable look raising her eyebrow.
"My son wants to take care of someone for the first time ever!"
"Mom stop! I take care of a lot of people, but they have to mean a lot to me..."
Oh shoot! I said in my mind.
"Ahhhh.... Mean a lot to you huh?"
My mother said leaning in and tapping my shoulder,
"Take good care of her then."
Then my father and mother left the room and closed the door behind them. I looked at Ellie then back at the door and saw that she was cringing. So I sat on the edge of the bed held her hand softly making circular motions on it that made her face soften, and she fell back to sleep. I grabbed the towel and realized it was cold. I touched the water bowl and felt it was still hot so taking anther towel I placed it on the top of her head. I took my phone and looked at the time 11:30 PM. Knowing how over protective Ellie's parents really were I searched for her purse and found her phone and decided to text Illyium.