Chapter Twelve

Hey friends!!:)) I'm back with chapter twelve!:)) I hope you didn't hate me for the cliffhanger!!! Well here's what you've all been waiting for I hope! After a long six years they finally meet!!!!:))

********************************

Liam's POV (Thursday before Eric's game)

Ding dong!
Ding dong!
My doorbell chimed.
"Yeah, yeah! I'm coming!"
I yelled from the top floor of my house.
I started walking down my white marble spiral stairs and trotted to my door noticing Eric was there.
"Hey buddy! How have you been these past few weeks? I haven't seen you for a while?"
I shook my head and smirked saying,
"Oh me? I had a girl here that's all!"
Eric looked at me and analyzed me face and I burst out in laughter.
"No man I'm messing with you!"
Eric let out a breath I didn't even know he had and said,
"Man you seriously scared me!"
"Come on Ric!"
I said slapping his arm,
"You know that I love Ellie and wouldn't do that to her."
"Yeah man I know."
"So where did you go this time?"
I said curiously.
Eric laughed and said,
"Man let's sit this over pizza and a movie huh? I watched this amazing movie at my friends house and seriously I cried my eyes out!"
I laughed and pulled out my Samsung Galaxy and pressed Pizza Hut. After ordering our six boxes of pizza and soda I plopped myself on my cream colored couch facing Eric.
"Hey Bro..."
I said.
"Yeah?"
He said.
"Listen you've left twice every month for the past six years to who knows where and who knows what. Can you at least tell me?"
Eric smirked and crossed his arms over his chest.
"Well, well, Mr. Liam here has a little question."
"Yeah I do. Does it deal with Ellie?"
"I can't say brotha!"
"You."
Ding dong!
I ran to the door and saw Holt hand me the pizzas and soda.
"Thanks man!"
"Any time Mr. Winters!"
"Here take two boxes for you and Trant alright!"
"No Mr. Winters please just eat the pizza."
"I'm not allowing you guys to watch over my house and premises without feeding you guys alright? So just take the boxes."
Holt sighed and grabbed the two boxes smiling and thanked me while walking off and I shut the door with four boxes of pizza instead of six.
"Dude what took you so long? I was about to come and get the pizza myself!"
"Here."
I said to him throwing the sodas to him which he caught effortlessly and set them in the table evilly tapping his fingers together.
"Now put Netflix on and let's devour these pizzas bro!"
I laughed and set the pizzas down on my black coffee table right next to the sodas and turned on my play station.
"What's the drama called Ric?"
"Secret Garden bro!"
"Alright... I can't believe we're seriously watching this..."
"Man you make movies like this shut up and watch the drama you big baby!"
"Fine!"

Three hours later (Still Liam's POV)

All the boxes of pizza were demolished and the sodas were drunk to the last drop.
"Man this drama is good man!"
I said not taking my eyes off the screen I said again,
"You Cried like a baby? Now way bro!"
"No man I'm serious! But seriously I gotta head out I gotta plane to catch soon."
I paused the movie and looked at him.
"A plane? Where you going?"
I said.
Eric just got off the couch and sat on one if my kitchen chairs saying,
"I gotta game. We're playing the Green Bay Packers. Hey wanna come?"
I shook my head and said,
"No way am I going I haven't gone to any if them so why would this one be any different?"
"What's different about this is one of the girls is a hoooottttt chick that's what it is!"
"Man seriously? You know I only want Ellie! You should know that!"
"Come on man! Having fun won't kill you! You haven't even slept with a girl that's a sad story for 'Mr Big Shot Producer!'"
He said using his hands as quotation marks.
"Man I'm a big dog producer how I'm I going to get past the camera men and etc.?"
"Dude! Just come to my game! Why can't you?"
"Because you want me to go for a girl... That's why?! How would I even know which girl it is? There might be more then one!"
"Bro I pick the VIP Seats and there's only one girl in the entire booth! I'm telling you to protect her alright... I don't want her there all by herself she might just get attacked or something knowing her personality. Please bro do this for me..."
I thought for a minute Eric never thought like this? What's going on with this? He's like super protect of? Of a girl? What!? I took a deep breath said,
"Fine I'll go, but don't play match maker alright? I only want Ellie...."
Eric smirked evilly and I just thought,
Oh shoot Eric only does this when he has a plan up his sleeve...
"Okay! See you there! You better be there or else you pretty little ARSE IS MINE!"
I sighed in defeat and nodded my head and with that he left my house and that's when I started packing my things for my trip to Greenbay, Wisconsin.