Chapter Seventeen

Okay!!! There's some crazy stuff going on in this story right friends?! Lol!:) So I'll just get right to it!:) Are you guys excited?! I'll fix the errors ASAP!! Alright!! Just bare with them for now!:) Thanks friends!:) Enjoy!:))

*********************************

Ellie's POV

I stood there shocked Liam was in my closet! What the heck?! He was standing there in all this shining glory facing me and looking up and down at my body. Now, did I scream? Ahhhh no! Liam was checking me out! I just blushed a deep crimson red and carried on digging through my luggage trying to find my panty and bra until I felt a presence come behind and lean into me.
"Stttooppp...."
Liam moaned into my ear.
I smirked and turned around pressing my arms together to emphasis my breast.
"Now what on earth are you talking about my sweet Lee?"
I said a little too sweetly.
"Don't do this to me."
He said pressing his area onto the upper section belly.
I turned around and grabbed my clothing yelling,
"You're the one that made me angry!"
Then, I went into my room and slipped on my white panty and bra from Victoria's Secret and slipped on some black leggings and a baby blue crop top from Kohl's (zee fav. store lol!) and walked to the stairs hearing the shower run before I hit the stairs.
"Sucker that's what you get for making me angry! Of course it was my first time and you had the audacity to say it was bad?! Erghh! Men!"
I muttered to myself quietly.

Rooaaarrfff
Roooaarrrff

I looked around trying to find what was barking at me, but all I saw was white. I suspired to myself quietly and crept into the kitchen opening the fridge. All of a sudden I got attacked. I fell on the hard white marble ground.
"Ooooouuuufffff!"
I said sitting up rubbing the back of my head. I looked around and found two black eyes staring at me. It was a dog! Not just any dog! It was a Samoyed!
"Come here boy! Come here!"
I said happily.
The dog sprinted toward me with its tongue sticking out on its left side of its mouth wagging its tail. The dog tackled me again for the second time and I almost lost my balance again, but luckily regained my composure.
"Hey boy! What's your name?"
I said excitedly.
I gripped its collar and saw a glass bone name tag with a white piece engraved in it and the name that was in prefect cursive said, "Roman."
"Wow!"
I was awestricken.
I've always wanted a dog and let alone a Samoyed dog. Roman's soft long white coat of fur and his cute little furred paws were adorable!
"Are you hungry boy?"
I asked and all I got was a bark. I looked at the side of the kitchen and I saw that his bow already had his dog food in it and his water was half way full.
"Wanna go for a run?"
I asked cautiously.
There goes the bark again! I nodded my head and said,
"Race you to Liam's room! Ready... Sett... Snail!"
Roman just stood there titling his cute head at me. Now, could I say this dog was smart! I studied the kitchen one last time and saw that it was beautiful the dark wood and black marble contrasted each other fantastically! The stove, refrigerator, counters, microwave, and toaster were in their respects places and there were even dishes in the sink. It made me happy because at least it proved that he actually stayed in this house and it didn't carry this doctor office kind of feel.
"Hold on boy! I've gotta get some breakfast started really quickly for your little boy upstairs alright!"

Wolf!

I turned my head and walked to the forage and pulled out the eggs, tomatoes, baloney, and green onions and whipped up some omelets for Liam and myself when I came back from my run with Roman.
"Okay Rome! You ready? Ready... Set... Go!"
Then Roman and I raced up the stairs. The spiral stairs caused me to corner Roman behind me and try to space myself around the entire width, but that failed because he ran through my legs and bolted straight into Liam's room. Honestly that dog was fast! But I almost had him! I walked into the room and the shower was still on so I just walked to my luggage and threw on my dark green Victoria's Secret Sports Bra and my black spandex shorts.

Jerk,

I'm going out for a bit I'll be back.

Ellie

Roman and I ran down the stairs I grabbed his deep blue leash clamped it on his neck, grabbed the keys clamped it on the dog leash and started my jog around the neighborhood. To my surprise it wasn't really a neighborhood it was more like an estate, which was really nice because I liked the privacy it gave off, but honestly throughout my jog it felt as if someone was watching me. So I avoided secluded areas and woodsy paths and even Roman was on high alert and ready to pounce. After about an hour I came back to the house more than happy and Liam was already there with a frown on his face. I didn't care how angry I made him I was just relieved that he was in my arms again. Releasing the leash Roman ran around Liam and into the house while I ran to Liam arms wide open.
"Where'd you run off to Shortcake?"
Liam said worriedly snuggling into my hair.
"I took Roman out for a run... I was kind of scared though..."
I said unsurely.
Liam set me down and pulled me at arm’s length staring me dead in the eye saying,
"What happened?"
I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Turning around I saw that the forest that was quite a distance away from us, like honestly too far away, but I saw someone standing there looking at me, like it was as if he was staring straight dead on me. I felt the chills ride down my back and my hairs stuck out.
"Liam... Baby... Someone's there..."
Liam looked straight out and held me closer towards his body.
"Baby... Don't freak okay..."
I turned around and looked Liam directly in the eye and said,
"What? What is it?"
Liam's mouth came by my ear and I felt a shiver go down my spine again, but this time it was a good one. Then Liam said the words that I wished I didn't want to hear come from his mouth,
"Martin."

************************************

Hey friends!! Oh snap! Martin's back?! Oh Liam's premises?! What?! I know you guys probably want to kill me because of the cliffhanger... Sorry!! Lol!:) I hope you enjoyed the chapter though! Sorry it was short!! I just didn't want to give away anything more!

Questions:

Why is Liam so calm?
What's going to happen to Ellie?

It would mean the world to me if you comment and vote!:) Thanks friends!:)